Samplitude Pro X4 came out, up to 32 cpu cores support!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GreyLion wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:02 am Just a little more patience and Reaper 6 will be out. I'm betting that it will have HUNDREDS of more right-click options for every action in the DAW. :D
Haha probably true, but surely Reaper has to be at the point where there are literally so many options in the DAW that the old microsoft paperclip is just gonna pop up and ask you, "Are you trying to record a sh**ty vocalist today?" and then it will just auto-load everything you need.

If you got the 150 dollar upgrade recently I'm pretty sure you can take advantage of the grace period, right?

The most recent sale came with a v4 free upgrade, if that’s what your talking about. Also had spectralayers v5

nathanj wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:12 pm The most recent sale came with a v4 free upgrade, if that’s what your talking about.
Anyone who got this had their v4 info yet?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Good question.

I haven’t and I’m unsure about how it works. Is it assigned to the serial number of the v3 license or will it linked to the invoice?

I ask because I already have a v3 license, I hope to sell, which is already installed. But if I could just apply the v4 upgrade to that I could just pass off my newer unregistered license.

Aha, received a serial number and downloader link by email today....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Received the link and already installed and running. There are new serials.

Unfortunately, the X4 suite still includes only version 11 of Sound Forge (e.g. not 64 bit), so it looks like I will have to upgrade separately.

In case you don't already know... the Birdline skin pack is no longer part of the suite; however, the original pack still works with X4. You can just copy and paste the files from your X3 install or reinstall using you older installer.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”