what's going on with Aurchitect?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hm, seems odd that the file would be invisible to everything.

I found it. If you press shift+cmd+. (dot), it shows hidden files in finder. the file is at the bottom, and it looks something like ".d83hruje"

1) copy that file to the other library, run app.
It creates a new ".346gdofisj" file in trial mode.

2) Close app.
3) copy the new ".346gdofisj" file name.
4) delete the new ".346gdofisj" file.
5) rename the old ".d83hruje" file to new name ".346gdofisj"
6) open - it's registered. :)

edit: it's in the parent ~/Library folder.

Thanks for nudging me in the right direction @Toby Pearce :)

Yes!!!
https://onetrackperweek.com
One year - 52 tracks - Electronic Dance Music

Does anyone have an idea what to do with loop editor if it was purchased through the app store? There is no license file like you suggested and i can't download it from the app store anymore...

There is still a trial app that works, but i can't save the loops i created...

thysm00 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:52 am Does anyone have an idea what to do with loop editor if it was purchased through the app store? There is no license file like you suggested and i can't download it from the app store anymore...

There is still a trial app that works, but i can't save the loops i created...
Apple App Store keeps copies of your purchases even if they're taken down i think? Under "Purchase history" or something like that

Usually yes, all apps are in there, but not these two (myriad and loop editor)... fortunately sample manager still works... but i have nothing to create loops visually...

weird, you can usually download even apps that are pulled from the app store.

i don't usually condone this... but since you have the license anyway, cracked version?

Well first as a dev myself, i don't really want to use one ;) And second, i don't think there is any available anyway...
I'm looking at windows apps, and there seems to be a few free alternatives, so i might give that a go and run it in a virtual machine...

according to GS thread, there's some development, but its going slow :/

Yep, i saw that...
Btw i figured out why it does not show up, since i'm using mojave, osx probably thinks it's not compatible and does not list it...

As a workaround, i think i found a decent (free) replacement, not as pretty, but it works, it's a windows app called "endless wav":
https://www.bjoernbojahr.de/endlesswav.html

For mac users, you can run it in playonmac (based on wine) and you can use it just like a native mac app, it runs just fine, even audio works and there is a display of the audio waveform for the loop point making pretty easy to find loops that don't click.

As soon as loop editor is back, i'll use it, but in the meantime, endless wav should work :) Hope it helps someone else.

thysm00 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:47 pm https://www.bjoernbojahr.de/endlesswav.html
For mac users, you can run it in playonmac (based on wine) and you can use it just like a native mac app, it runs just fine, even audio works and there is a display of the audio waveform for the loop point making pretty easy to find loops that don't click.
Thing is, this probably won't work on macOS Catalina, as it only does 64-bit and wine doesn't seem to work for 32-bit apps.

Yep, that's why i ended up creating an app in python, it's not as pretty but it works.
Also i'm sure you will still be able to run windows stuff on wine on catalina at some point. The playonmac app will probably be updated to work on catalina (at least i hope so)...

And i just checked the forums and playonmac is working on something and crossover already seems to have a solution, so it should work soon ;) I'll stick to my own app though as i can tweak it the way i want.

Good news for everyone...

Our friends from Zynaptiq Audio from Hannover, Germany, acquired the Audiofile engineering programs and put them online again, yeah! My fav. programs are back in business...!!

Zynaptiq Acquires & Updates TRIUMPH, MYRIAD, SPECTRE, AURA and LOOP EDITOR

https://www.zynaptiq.com/macaudioapps/m ... downloads/

A big thumbs up for putting them online again!!!!

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Xenox.AFL wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:59 pm Good news for everyone...

Our friends from Zynaptiq Audio from Hannover, Germany, acquired the Audiofile engineering programs and put them online again, yeah! My fav. programs are back in business...!!

Zynaptiq Acquires & Updates TRIUMPH, MYRIAD, SPECTRE, AURA and LOOP EDITOR

https://www.zynaptiq.com/macaudioapps/m ... downloads/

A big thumbs up for putting them online again!!!!

Frank
Now this was unexpected :o
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”