FL Studio 20.5 | Introducing a new free plugin FLEX

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 am yeah, that is obvious. What is your motivation against me?

??????????????????
Learn to read.

Why don't we stay on topic and skip the ad hominem?

Where is Edward when you need him?

tony10000 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:51 am Why don't we stay on topic and skip the ad hominem?
You're right, my apologies.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:10 am Where is Edward when you need him?
:lol:

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:29 am
Apparently threads can Derail without him.

Thank You Image Line for what I consider a GREAT Update. Really..... Thank You!!!
Paul

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:44 am
reggie1979 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 am yeah, that is obvious. What is your motivation against me?

??????????????????
Learn to read.
Again, what are you on about? You seem to be spamming this (and others? ) thread with nonsense.

Funny, even though you are listed on my "foe" list, you keep popping up like some shrill nugget. Why? Why do you care?

Keep on topic please. Go start another thread if you wish to banter.
Again.... Thanks Image Line for a great FREE update.
Paul

Me? I don't think that is a thing. Why is his bs ok and my calling him out not? Another thread? Is that both of us, or just me?

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:29 am Me? I don't think that is a thing. Why is his bs ok and my calling him out not? Another thread? Is that both of us, or just me?

I replied to the thread in general..... This ain't the place for any of this SHIT. Period. It was not directed at you. It's just Enough Already! Stick to the topic please.
Paul

Will Flex be released as a full fledged synth?
I understand it only caters to lazy preset pushers, sorry "production focused gents" atm.

Daru925 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 am Will Flex be released as a full fledged synth?
I understand it only caters to lazy preset pushers, sorry "production focused gents" atm.
It is actually pretty editable. Especially the Wise Labs "Synthesizer Science" pack. It is up to the dev to determine what controls to add to the macros.

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:29 am Me? I don't think that is a thing. Why is his bs ok and my calling him out not? Another thread? Is that both of us, or just me?
Dude, don´t you get it???

He made a posting which you quoted with rolled eyes ...
He quoted your rolled eyes with rolled eyes and now you´re pissed and claim he´s trolling you???

:clap:

manytone wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:33 am
Russell Grand wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:29 am
Apparently threads can Derail without him.

Thank You Image Line for what I consider a GREAT Update. Really..... Thank You!!!
Paul
Point taken, manytone. :tu:

And I agree, this update is great. I'm a fan of FLEX and I'm considering picking up a couple packs. I've been an FL user since the mid 2000s, and it has been and is still my favorite DAW. 8)

Has anyone purchased a pack for FLEX yet? If so, which one(s)? I'm trying to decide which one(s) to pick up. Thanks! :phones:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”