Plug In Guru Unify

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Per Skippy, first week of Jan...

:tu:
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

I think the projected release date is Jan 6 or 7.

Dope! Finally someone gets it! This is what I've been waiting for since Kore 2 support went away.. Instant buy
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Is there a demo version yet and, if not, will there be one before Feb. 15?

Me bought, me likey! Also plenty of presets for freebie vsts I never bothered with before, works better than akai vip in my opinion and great pricing

Tks32tim wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:57 pm works better than akai vip in my opinion
That's what I was wondering about. I understand the respect folks have for the developer, and his extensive background as a sound designer, but if you already have VIP, what would you gain by having this other than his included original sounds?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Skippy can explain much better than any of us; watch the videos.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/thepluginguru/videos

mrsugmad wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:20 am Skippy can explain much better than any of us; watch the videos.....

I have already watched the videos, and unless I am missing something, VIP layering capability is probably superior. If you don't think so, you probably don't understand the layering potential of VIP.

I was hoping that someone who has used both could share an enlightened opinion... :wink:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Unify reminded me of VIP early on...
This thread viewtopic.php?p=7668480#p7668480 has more traffic.

zzz00m wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:59 pm
mrsugmad wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:20 am Skippy can explain much better than any of us; watch the videos.....

I have already watched the videos, and unless I am missing something, VIP layering capability is probably superior. If you don't think so, you probably don't understand the layering potential of VIP.

I was hoping that someone who has used both could share an enlightened opinion... :wink:
It is only $59. Just buy it! LOL.

I smell that after Unify Pro will come Unify the DAW
with the fragrance of delightful aromatic roses. :)
UniDaw? UnDaw? Unity? Wow!
Just think of the possibilities!
Late 2020?
I hope it is mutli-touch friendly and can handle ARA.

Can we get a proper mixer in Unify, and a better looking UI?
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”