Ableton is everywhere...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's a pretty extreme/bizarre observation to make before any other possible reasons for engagement being low, relative to the size of their following
This so much.

Here we have an example of conspirational reasoning:

"looks suprising to me" => "must be a conspiracy of international corporations, George Soros and Reptillians".

:shrug:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:27 am
it's a pretty extreme/bizarre observation to make before any other possible reasons for engagement being low, relative to the size of their following
This so much.

"looks suprising to me" => "must be a conspiracy of international corporations, George Soros and Reptillians".

Aside from my assumption, ableton is sending misleading click-baiting social media post to traffic clicks to their third-party m4l plugin selling site while pretending its official built-in device. It is one of an example they give an impression which is coming from different culture like "we are microsoft partner, our software boots your PC speed"

tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:54 pm
This so much.

Aside from my assumption, ableton is sending misleading click-baiting social media post to traffic clicks to their third-party m4l plugin selling site while pretending its official built-in device. It is one of an example they give an impression which is coming from different culture like "we are microsoft partner, our software boots your PC speed"
:hyper: Oh please, give us an example. :hyper:

tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:12 am
HitEmTrue wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:46 am
tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:54 am
dupont wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:07 pm that's so easy to set up that you must pay curses to learn how to do it. Live is king of business.
It's like running on pinzi-scheme ish model. Feed more ad, feed more gibberish, feed more likes, sell more software, get more ad, get more likes, get paid. This statics may give us a glance into it.

ImageImageImage
Ableton has a high engagement rate for over 400k followers.
No. Use magnifier and read what it says. Lower then average.
“Average” is meaningless...average would be based on all Instagram accounts. They have 400k followers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypeaudito ... -it/%3Famp

Rivanni wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:08 pm
This so much.

Follow their facebook. It'll feed to you eventually without searching yourself :hihi:

HitEmTrue wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:52 pm
tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:12 am
HitEmTrue wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:46 am
tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:54 am
dupont wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:07 pm that's so easy to set up that you must pay curses to learn how to do it. Live is king of business.
It's like running on pinzi-scheme ish model. Feed more ad, feed more gibberish, feed more likes, sell more software, get more ad, get more likes, get paid. This statics may give us a glance into it.

ImageImageImage
Ableton has a high engagement rate for over 400k followers.
No. Use magnifier and read what it says. Lower then average.
“Average” is meaningless...average would be based on all Instagram accounts. They have 400k followers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypeaudito ... -it/%3Famp
That is literally the purpose of the bot checker. Researching the activity and engagement ratio, not total amount. Thus, average is important to distinguish the irregularity of bot's suspicious activity.
Below is a guideline for an influencer with 10K followers:
Less than 2% = Low engagement rate.
Between 2% and 3% = Good engagement rate.
Above 3% = High engagement rate.
FL's example can be used for comparison according to their guideline, though this is not their numbers, it's from ninjalitics.
Last edited by tooneba on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...so do you imply that if Ableton has lower engagement rate, it is followed by fake accounts or what?
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:11 pm ...so do you imply that if Ableton has lower engagement rate, it is followed by fake accounts or what?
I don't know. It's an tendency based on one statistics. Can't draw a conclusion.

...so what we are talking about here, anyway?

motivation of dodgy tutorial business? :hihi:

tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:57 pm
This so much.

Follow their facebook. It'll feed to you eventually without searching yourself :hihi:
I don't use Facebook.
And you apparently can't prove your claim.

tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:21 pm motivation of dodgy tutorial business? :hihi:
tutorial business? I thought this was about Ableton Live. :dog:

Last edited by codec_spurt on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rivanni wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:25 pm
tooneba wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:57 pm
This so much.

I don't use Facebook.
And you apparently can't prove your claim.
I’m on mobile, can’t dig Facebook now. There are users complain in the reddit too. You can search if you want, which doesn’t require sign up. What I can come up with now was for granular m4l device.

Do you mean to tell us that if you follow a thing on social media, you end up getting a large amount of targeted spam ads based on that thing? I quite frankly am shocked. shocked and appalled.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”