Logic Pro Plugin Search Application

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Edit: **Catalina Not Supported!!**

Trying the demo, and it seems to be a winner. The only slight hassle is that it only works on an empty slot (The current modifier switches off the plugin, otherwise), so you have to remove the 'current' plug before conducting another search.

$15, to buy. 14-day demo:

https://speakerfood.com/pages/plugsearch-product-page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVCzErqXJOs

Interesting. Can it detect 3rd party plugins that haven't been put in one of Logic's categories? E.G., if I search for 'Limiter,' would it give me the 3rd party limiters as well as Logic's?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 pm Interesting. Can it detect 3rd party plugins that haven't been put in one of Logic's categories? E.G., if I search for 'Limiter,' would it give me the 3rd party limiters as well as Logic's?
I tried it with "delay", and they all show, regardless of folder. It's pretty nifty :tu:

thanks. :tu:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Does it work with Siri?

Siri, give me Instant Rock God plugin?
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:19 pm Does it work with Siri?

Siri, give me Instant Rock God plugin?
I tried it...and this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHduATM-o7M

:lol:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I wonder how this gem of artificial intelligence categorizes This Plugin? :roll:

I can't buy it. Don't have Paypal. We keep our bank acc't as far away from the interwebs as possible. Too bad.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Took me a sec to find the CC link, but it doesn't like our CC? I hope I haven't entered all the info and get scammed.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:29 amTook me a sec to find the CC link, but it doesn't like our CC? I hope I haven't entered all the info and get scammed.
So you feel safer giving a webpage your CC number than to have a PayPal account? :scared:

Also, you can probably get a debit card (or even a virtual card) to use on the internet, that can only be used up to the amount of money deposited therein. That is unless you're living in some 3rd world country like USA, where they still use check books... ;)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Bombadil wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 pm Interesting. Can it detect 3rd party plugins that haven't been put in one of Logic's categories? E.G., if I search for 'Limiter,' would it give me the 3rd party limiters as well as Logic's?
Does it just go by name or is it possible to put plugins that don't have, say 'delay' in the name (eg Timeless) in a 'delay' category as I can in Logic's plugin manager?

Bombadil wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:13 pm I can't buy it. Don't have Paypal. We keep our bank acc't as far away from the interwebs as possible. Too bad.
Pretty hardcore. One suggestion would be to open a completely separate bank account just for online purchases. Just go in to your brick 'n' mortar branch every so often, and top up with a couple of hundred Euros. Then link it to Paypal and a debit card, only :tu:

Bombadil wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:29 am Took me a sec to find the CC link, but it doesn't like our CC? I hope I haven't entered all the info and get scammed.
I'm in communication with the developer, relating to a feature inquiry/request. Not that it's any kind of guarantee, but he doesn't seem like the kind to scam :shrug:

I've heard from him, thanks. :tu: my concern is that I may have gotten directed to a false page.

There are many reasons why we don't do online banking. Also, our cc is really just a debit card.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”