Logic Pro X Update around the corner? (with screenshot)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Logic Pro

teilo wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:27 pm Fernando gets off on trolling and ridiculing Apple users. Just ignore him and talk about the issue instead.
I think he is an Apple user :shrug:

fmr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:44 pm
Coxy wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:24 pm FMR's a clown. :clown:

He openly admits he thinks Apple are evil, consistently and relentlessly denigrates anything to do with Apple and by extension Logic yet perceiveably spends most of his KVR posting time on Apple threads. Go figure.
Do I know you? Do you know me? I don't think so. Saying that I spend most of my KVR posting time in Apple threads is uttely insultuous. Fortunately, I have a (big) life outside of Apple. But I don't let pass an oportunity to leave my alert, that's for sure. :x

You're the clown, if you eat anything Apple throws through your throat. Anyone with a brain would understand that. Anyway, I'm out. I left the Logic train some years ago, when Apple screw all the LP9 users asking them to purchase Logic (again). This a few years after having screwed the Windows users when it bought Emagic. :x

BTW - did anyone find the mentioned screenshot already? :hihi:
DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF THE CARONA VIRUS ALL CIRCUS'S HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

:clown: :clown:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:31 pm
teilo wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:27 pm Fernando gets off on trolling and ridiculing Apple users. Just ignore him and talk about the issue instead.
Ja, und?

what a spectacular derailment of the thread

Hink wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:10 pm DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF THE CARONA VIRUS ALL CIRCUS'S HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

Nothing is sadder than an unemployed clown.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Hink wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:10 pm
DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF THE CARONA VIRUS ALL CIRCUS'S HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

too much double bind in your post and way too loud. moderators should be moderators and act responsable. wishful thinking? :help:
"It dreamed itself along"

teilo wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:12 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:31 pm
Ja, und?
If you need further explanation then consider joining my Patreon :tu:

Ploki wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:14 pm what a spectacular derailment of the thread
bit slow if you ask me, i can usually do it within 3 posts of the op

mellotronaut wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:24 pm

too much double bind in your post and way too loud. moderators should be moderators and act responsable. wishful thinking? :help:
he also spelled "corona" wrong :shrug:

vurt wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:34 pm

he also spelled "corona" wrong :shrug:
too much beer, i suppose :lol:

mellotronaut wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:37 pm Image
:tu:

well excuse me, it was intended to be sarcastic and silly in nature as opposed to just the same ol' thing...I'll get my coat :oops:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:44 pm

well excuse me, it was intended to be sarcastic and silly in nature as opposed to just the same ol' thing...I'll get my coat :oops:
a tired mother asks her child: "go to bed, you look tired!"

peace

Hink wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:44 pm well excuse me, it was intended to be sarcastic and silly in nature as opposed to just the same ol' thing...I'll get my coat :oops:
Please don't. We love you, Hink.

For those who don't know how to create multitimbral instruments in Logic. Can't get easier than this.

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 3.58.02 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”