Studio One 5 Available Now (5.3 Out June 29th, 2021)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Artist Studio One Professional

Hmm. I’m signed up for the newsletters but never got it nor is it in my spam folders.

BONES wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:27 pmI just can't be bothered installing the presonus hub to get acces to the vst versions .
Why can't they just provide a simple installer without all the blurb , they already have our data since we registered our pro version .
My 2 cents
They do provide an installer for cranky old people too set in their ways to adapt to change but who would want to do that when you can install an app that takes care of everything for you, now and in the future?

Thanks for the tip, SLiC.
You need to install the hub ,no hub no install
Iirc, during latest ' top secret ' kvr audio meeting , we all unanimously agreed you we're the grumpy beard on this forum :hihi:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

EnGee wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 pm
SLiC wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:36 pm Have all of you studio 5 pro users downloaded the new analog fx?

They are in the Presonus shop, log in, put them in your basket and you get them free!

Great set of free fx, I especially like the delay and rotary :tu:
Thank you :)
No luck here , during check out I still get presented with the usual transfer page
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pmYou need to install the hub ,no hub no install
When I got to the install page, there were two buttons. The top one was to install the hub but below it was another button that said something like "Download Installer".
we all unanimously agreed you we're the grumpy beard on this forum :hihi:
And yet, I'm OK with downloading the hub, which makes you... ? And BTW, facial hair is for people lacking in self-confidence, I've been clean shaven my whole life.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Most of the effects were fairly meh to me, but I liked the Tricomp on a dry drum machine part when I whacked it right up.
Drums Flutter preset, but with Compress up to 10, Gain up to 0.5 and Input gain up to 3.5.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

BONES wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:58 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pmYou need to install the hub ,no hub no install
When I got to the install page, there were two buttons. The top one was to install the hub but below it was another button that said something like "Download Installer".
we all unanimously agreed you we're the grumpy beard on this forum :hihi:
And yet, I'm OK with downloading the hub, which makes you... ? And BTW, facial hair is for people lacking in self-confidence, I've been clean shaven my whole life.
Which is a 7zip file and does not install everything .
Nevermind , it's not worth arguing over it
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:40 pm No luck here , during check out I still get presented with the usual transfer page
The discount coupon needs to magically appear before checkout.

The discount coupon did not appear for me the first couple of attempts I tried adding the effects bundle to my cart. It has been suggested that the latest PreSonus Hub should be installed, running, and logged in; from the Hub app click the shop button to cause a browser to open up to the PreSonus Shop (getting to the PreSonus Shop via this mechanism could possibly make all the difference).

If that does not work, you may have to submit a ticket with PreSonus support, as the promotion redemption process has not been going smoothly for every eligible customer.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Yet another issue with S1 and a previously working perfectly plugin, this time Creative Intent Tantrum, everything works fine until I actually have the plugin in view then the etire Studio One ui is totally unresponsive including all plugins apart from the ui of Tantrum and the ability to drag it around the screen, to get the ui to work as normal again I have to stop the track with spacebar and double click on the insert on track to minimise Tantrum and all other ui functions return.

No idea why this suddenly happens only thing I did was (stupidly ?) update to latest version of Studio One, it's yet another issue that isn't game breaking but it's f**king annoying when trying to gain adjust when I can't use my mvmeter while Tantrum is open because the entire ui stops working

The VST3 issue with Smexoscope and Span still persists too, studio one see's it at scan but for some reason refuses to load it in plugin list

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:40 pm
EnGee wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 pm
SLiC wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:36 pm Have all of you studio 5 pro users downloaded the new analog fx?

They are in the Presonus shop, log in, put them in your basket and you get them free!

Great set of free fx, I especially like the delay and rotary :tu:
Thank you :)
No luck here , during check out I still get presented with the usual transfer page
I have no idea really! I don't have the hub installed (never heard of it till now! :hihi: ). But I remember I was already login in Studio One (because at first I thought to get the bundle from the shop tab within Studio one, but that didn't lower the price, so I did what Antic said and from the website I did check out, and it is reduced to $0 (It was about $120 NZD). So, try login and logout in both your DAW and the website and try again and see :)

Are you connected with the account you have Studio One 5 license on?

I can't find it in the shop tab today! I've tried to add it today, but it doesn't discount, maybe because I already have it.

Anyway, I found a sentence that said it is included in S1 Pro, so maybe you can ask their support to add it to your products.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nIGhT-SoN wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:58 pm Are you connected with the account you have Studio One 5 license on?
Yep , just one acount
Eyeball exchanging

EnGee wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pmI've tried to add it today, but it doesn't discount, maybe because I already have it.
I believe you are correct. If I add the Analog Effects Collection to my cart, I no longer get the coupon discount either, and there is nothing to warn you that you are about to purchase something which you already own. It really ought to warn you that you already own the Analog Effects Collection. After all, that is what happens when you add one of the individual Analog Effects plugins to your shopping cart and then try to check-out.

[Warning: KVR is adding auto-links to this post for the wrong product.]
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Digivolt wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:39 pm Yet another issue with S1 and a previously working perfectly plugin, this time Creative Intent Tantrum, everything works fine until I actually have the plugin in view then the etire Studio One ui is totally unresponsive including all plugins apart from the ui of Tantrum and the ability to drag it around the screen, to get the ui to work as normal again I have to stop the track with spacebar and double click on the insert on track to minimise Tantrum and all other ui functions return.
I've got Tantrum so I will check this on my system when I get home tonight.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:10 pm
nIGhT-SoN wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:58 pm Are you connected with the account you have Studio One 5 license on?
Yep , just one acount
Have you tried from a Private Window? Might be some cookies or something that doesn't works as it should. Here, on the website was showing the price, I added it to the cart and it applied a 100% discount.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”