Ableton Live 11

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Live

Problem with having such a stable beta for the last 3 months is no new excitement and nothing new to play with, it's just a transaction for continued use!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:10 pm Problem with having such a stable beta for the last 3 months is no new excitement and nothing new to play with, it's just a transaction for continued use!
Speak for yourself! I'm itching to get rid of that unsightly pink 11 Beta icon... :roll: :-o
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

antic604 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:14 pm
SLiC wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:10 pm Problem with having such a stable beta for the last 3 months is no new excitement and nothing new to play with, it's just a transaction for continued use!
Speak for yourself! I'm itching to get rid of that unsightly pink 11 Beta icon... :roll: :-o
I can wait...beta is still working :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Does somebody know a place where I can buy upgrade from 10 standard to 11 standard except ableton site?

I wish there was a bit more in the update for us non-suite owners...

I won't make any use of Live before I get home, but it'd be nice to at least download it to my laptop while I'm sitting bored at the office :P
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:35 pm I won't make any use of Live before I get home, but it'd be nice to at least download it to my laptop while I'm sitting bored at the office :P
Take a "lunch break" ;)
Music tech enthusiast

WasteLand wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:59 am yes! got the mail, made the payment. can download it.. ready to go!
so why you telling us this??

aallvor wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:33 pm I wish there was a bit more in the update for us non-suite owners...
Exact. I have Live 11 Standard and Max for Live, but didn't get Hybrid reverb. It is the most expected device from me. And i don't see the option to buy it separatly. I am a little disappointed. :(

ab_sourd wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:31 pmDoes somebody know a place where I can buy upgrade from 10 standard to 11 standard except ableton site?
What's wrong with Ableton site, other than you waiting 3 months for the discount to be gone?

Most music hardware stores also sell DAW licenses and/or boxes here in Poland, but since you've not indicated where you are (which gives 90% confidence you're in USA...) it's hard to suggest a suitable place for you.
Music tech enthusiast

Still waiting on the download to show in my user account, not sure what the delay is

antic604 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:48 pm
ab_sourd wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:31 pmDoes somebody know a place where I can buy upgrade from 10 standard to 11 standard except ableton site?
What's wrong with Ableton site, other than you waiting 3 months for the discount to be gone?

Most music hardware stores also sell DAW licenses and/or boxes here in Poland, but since you've not indicated where you are (which gives 90% confidence you're in USA...) it's hard to suggest a suitable place for you.
I want to upgrade from standard 10 to standard 11, so there were no discounts in pre sale for this option. Where is nothing wrong with ableton site but i saw that at some reseller sites upgrade options are cheaper (at Thomann for example, but there is no Ableton 10 standard to Ableton 11 standard upgrade at Thomann right now, that's why I'm asking).

ab_sourd wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:00 pmI want to upgrade from standard 10 to standard 11, so there were no discounts in pre sale for this option. Where is nothing wrong with ableton site but i saw that at some reseller sites upgrade options are cheaper (at Thomann for example, but there is no Ableton 10 standard to Ableton 11 standard upgrade at Thomann right now, that's why I'm asking).
I see. I'm afraid it might take some time for 3rd party retailers to get the upgrades, but I've no idea if it's gonna be days, weeks or months. The music shops I mentioned in Poland still only have v10 upgrades, so unless you are upgrading between tiers (intro -> standard or standard -> suite) you can't get v11 that way for now :(
Music tech enthusiast

shonky wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:57 pm Still waiting on the download to show in my user account, not sure what the delay is
The delay is the loyal customers who've invested in their product over years dont have priority over the new customers or those who paid full upgrade price because we upgraded via the 20% discount. It's their way of reducing traffic so their site doesn't crash
Last edited by Kinh on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”