If You Could Rename Your Primary DAW...

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
KVRAF
2403 posts since 26 Mar, 2002 from london

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:45 am

I'd rename Waveform as Tracktion. Actually I already have, I'm just waiting for the company to follow suit.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

User avatar
KVRAF
3510 posts since 3 Jan, 2003 from Vancouver

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:40 am

chagzuki wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:45 am
I'd rename Waveform as Tracktion. Actually I already have, I'm just waiting for the company to follow suit.
+1. Do they know how difficult it is to search for "waveform" and find anything to do with their software? It reminds me of the early days of the Chrome browser. Couldn't find a damn thing regarding the browser, even in Google.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

User avatar
addled muppet weed
85889 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am

i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.

User avatar
KVRAF
7231 posts since 7 Sep, 2006 from Roseville, CA

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:50 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am
i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?

User avatar
addled muppet weed
85889 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:51 am

cryophonik wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:50 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am
i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
i only use 3 :shrug:

User avatar
KVRAF
7231 posts since 7 Sep, 2006 from Roseville, CA

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:51 am
cryophonik wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:50 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am
i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
i only use 3 :shrug:
Have you tried Reaper?

User avatar
addled muppet weed
85889 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:55 am

cryophonik wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:51 am
cryophonik wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:50 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am
i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
i only use 3 :shrug:
Have you tried Reaper?
no, what's that?

User avatar
KVRAF
7231 posts since 7 Sep, 2006 from Roseville, CA

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:58 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:55 am
cryophonik wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:51 am
cryophonik wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:50 am
vurt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am
i use 3.
i would call them...
front
back
and car.
What about barn?
i only use 3 :shrug:
Have you tried Reaper?
no, what's that?
Not sure, but I think it's an overrated hot sauce.

User avatar
addled muppet weed
85889 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:58 am

:lol:

KVRAF

Topic Starter

2420 posts since 30 Dec, 2014

Post Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:51 am

If at anytime Studio One crashes to desktop, I'm gonna shout sterling... :-D
THE INTRANCER - KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source A Styler Site | Program Resource | Music Gallery | Art | GUI Design | Films | Music Legend Docs | 80's Kids Shows | Games | DAW Tutorials | Soundcloud 28 | Soundclick 16

Return to β€œHosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”