18%
Sometimes the DAW, sometimes the Reason Rack Plugin
34%
Only as Reason Rack Plugin in some other DAW
47%

Total votes: 87

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I own the Europa VST version. I know they no longer support it and available in the Rack version though, but... at least fix the Font bug in the VST version!

I used to use the Rack but lately, in my latest DAW, I just don't feel using it anymore.
Probably, after retrieving all my decade old projects and pack them in BW, I will sell the license and never look back.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

I am not a Reason user, but a Reason abuser.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

I’ll use Reason 12 as a plugin because I no longer can do without Live session concept.
One very deceptive (v11) « feature » of the RRP is the way they label the exported vst parameters : they change with the preset name ! They take all the « space » of the controller’s screens (because names start with preset name !) so it’s useless to have a midi controller with parameter names with RRP. As if they wanted to prove that Remote+RE are the best technologies (remember Ernst) !

antic604 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:46 am
anttimaatteri wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:52 pmi dont. not even as rack. i simply can not read shit on my approx. half a meter in front of me positioned screens.

Reason 12 should fix that for you:

has to wait. guess you will figure out soon why hahaha

anttimaatteri wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:17 pm has to wait. guess you will figure out soon why hahaha
Huh?!
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

87% using the rack plugin but rack users can't get common sense updates to make modules function better. Emails about issues get ignored.

antic604 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:44 pm
anttimaatteri wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:17 pm has to wait. guess you will figure out soon why hahaha
Huh?!
money went another way^^

anttimaatteri wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:10 pm
Huh?!
money went another way^^
I still don't get it... Whose money? Which way?
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:48 am
anttimaatteri wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:10 pm
Huh?!
money went another way^^
I still don't get it... Whose money? Which way?
ok heres the solution: i bought me a bitwig4 renew after 3 years absence with bitwig2. so the money is gone for reason, or even the ableton upgrade.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”