Reason price hike starting October 1st

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

played a bit with it and the UI is much smoother compared to R11 :tu: and supersharp(what a surprise ) Kompulsion sequencer* is still able to save its main-sequencer(which is still the weakest point of it) so as I see R12 is perfectly usable now (with one combinator :) ) so congrats to the devs

my basic conf would be the same as before: chord track goes to Kompulsion instances which chop the incoming notes and tap devices to be able to create layers using only one source player device chain per combinator (btw. Comb2 is pretty cool) but not checked the latest REs ... yet just wanted to see what was happened with Reason in the prev 3months so far so good

* + Blocks

ps. and maybe CV-Mutant is still the best usable DAW level MSEG
all the stage controls in it can be automated independently like in LFOTool or in Gatekeeper just its controls are always reachable ... nice
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

''Plugin Boutique has today launched probably one of the best deals of the year. For a limited time, you can download Reason Studios Reason 11 Lite & Rack Plugin free of charge with every purchase.''
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:41 pm ''Plugin Boutique has today launched probably one of the best deals of the year. For a limited time, you can download Reason Studios Reason 11 Lite & Rack Plugin free of charge with every purchase.''
I'm planning to get their -50% off 1Y of R+ by the end of the month.
Why would I need Reason 11 Lite?! :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:19 pm
SLiC wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:41 pm ''Plugin Boutique has today launched probably one of the best deals of the year. For a limited time, you can download Reason Studios Reason 11 Lite & Rack Plugin free of charge with every purchase.''
I'm planning to get their -50% off 1Y of R+ by the end of the month.
Why would I need Reason 11 Lite?! :D
Somebody may be interested + its a cheaper upgrade for those that want to buy rather than subscribe as well, so its money off!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

is there any cheaper upgrade, R11>R12
than on JRRshop, not gonna buy any subscription for sure ... (plugin boutique: €231.77, official site €199)

Both JRR and Audiodeluxe have 11->12 upgrades for $129 (probably less with usual discount codes).
Music tech enthusiast

hmm hmm, quite tempting one after these updates in 12.2.0
Insert FX and Master FX section have been re-worked and are no longer treated as Combinators
You can now add Combinators inside the Insert FX and Master FX sections
- https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason ... ease-notes

rack is much more manageable than before
https://i.ibb.co/2YtCycJ/rm.png
basically same as is in Bitwig, one main container (insertfx) with macros and modulator + instrument + fx containers, hmm hmm :) basically I only miss a folder track in the sequencer (is there a better workaround than creating a separator track with https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... ank-plate/ )
Last edited by xbitz on Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last year?
"Hell is other People" J.P.Sartre

antic604 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:52 pm Both JRR and Audiodeluxe have 11->12 upgrades for $129 (probably less with usual discount codes).
What is the discount code for Audiodeluxe?
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:04 pm
antic604 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:52 pm Both JRR and Audiodeluxe have 11->12 upgrades for $129 (probably less with usual discount codes).
Sometimes they add 10-15% extra off, but apparently not for Reason Upgrade.
Music tech enthusiast

antic604 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:22 pm
Ah... OK. Does the "GroupBuy" coupon in JRR shop work?
Fernando (FMR)

I think I used the 'forum' one

fmr wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:44 am
antic604 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:22 pm
Ah... OK. Does the "GroupBuy" coupon in JRR shop work?
It's either FORUM or GROUP I believe, sometimes both are working, sometimes only one of them (but with different discount), and sometimes none of them are working.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

in my case the final order price was $114. don't remember GROUP or FORUM. and indeed sometimes they work, sometimes not, sometimes GROUP is automatically applied.

most of the time they work, only for some brands, and also that is erratic..

but a discount was given.. as seen in the price i paid. which is in € of course, an nice discount, considering the price if you order it via Reason Studios.

and by the way, it gives you also 20 Reward points. doesn't matter via reseller or via site.

EDIT: i always try GROUP or FORUM, which gives the best discount, and sometimes the blowouts have a little more discount, but that is in cents...

EDIT; of course jrrshop.
Last edited by WasteLand on Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Guys. I will try that. :tu:
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”