Logic Pro 10.7 Plugin Manager ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Where can I organize my plugins in the dropdown menu in Logic Pro 10.7 ?

It seams like the Plugin manager is different from what I can find on the internet...

Thank

Yeah it looks like they have removed the ability to categorise your own plugins, which is a nuisance.

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:45 pm Yeah it looks like they have removed the ability to categorise your own plugins, which is a nuisance.
It doesn't look significantly different in 10.7 than it did in earlier versions, and the manual for 10.7 doesn't look like anything has been removed.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/l ... 7/mac/11.0

What, specifically, have they taken away (I can't run 10.7 yet).

It used to be possible to create categories and drag plugins into them to organise them (maybe that was removed in an earlier update though? - I had categorised my plugins quite a while ago so hadn't used that functionality recently).

Ah it's not gone - it was just hidden. If you grab on the line above Manufacturer and drag it down it opens up the categories box

looks the same to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ploki wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:40 pm looks the same to me
If you make a fresh install of Logic so that you don't already have created categories, the "Category" panel is hidden... you have to drag it down... once you drag it down you cannot drag it up again to hide it... so I can't show you how it was before...

...hard to explain but you really have to know it to acces it...

Huh, that's odd. and annoying.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”