Behringer daw

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If they could make a good clone of Logic Pro X so I could run it on windows, I'd not hate it...

This thread too funny man.....

VitaminD wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:24 am Maybe they can buy a defunct DAW and modernize it? Something like Cakewalk Project5 or Synapse Audio Orion
did they have a connection with energyxt at some point or did i dream that?

i hope it wasn't a dream because that would be boring!

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:53 pm
VitaminD wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:24 am Maybe they can buy a defunct DAW and modernize it? Something like Cakewalk Project5 or Synapse Audio Orion
did they have a connection with energyxt at some point or did i dream that?

i hope it wasn't a dream because that would be boring!
You didn't dream that :lol:
At some point in time , energy xt 2 was bundled with behringer audio interfaces , around 2008-2010
I have no idea if they actually acquired the i.p.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'm very skeptical about the Behringer DAW. Modern DAWs have over 1 million lines of code. I doubt they can pull that off in that short time unless they really cut corners.

The only advantage is that it will be new code. The same way that Studio Once could implement features much faster. Pro Tools and Logic Pro have so much legacy code where developers have not idea how it works because parts were written by team members that are not longer on the team. That makes it much more vulnerable for any unforeseeable bugs or weirdness.

BTW, do we really need another DAW. What is there that other DAWs don't deliver? How well is Luna doing?
Edgar Rothermich
(iMac5K, 32GB)
YouTube Videos https://YouTube.com/c/MusicTechExplained/
Books for Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, GarageBand and FCPx http://DingDingMusic.com/
My Instagram for Logic Pro X, Pro Tools https://www.instagram.com/edgarrothermich/

itanever wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:42 pm
cryophonik wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:53 pm I think the better question is what will Behringer call their DAW that they copy? They seem to be pretty bold in naming their hardware synths after the original synths they've copied, so maybe...

LiveAble
ProLogic
OneStudio
PTPro
Reapair
If it ain't Butwig, I ain't gettin' it. Nuh-uh.
BishWig

Studio Juan?
Pro Stool?
AbeLincoln Live?

Ok, that's enough eggnog....

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:18 pm around the corner with behringer can mean "several years from now if ever".
Well, product release cycles can be very quick when you jack everyone else's designs and slap your name on it! :party:

jens wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:32 pm
bungle wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:35 pm It doesn't exist, don't fall for Behringers "Lets announce now, so they don't buy competitors products" BS.
I have nothing against Behringer over all, a lot of musicians could not afford to make music or play live without them, and I do have some of their gear myself, but one rule of thumb with Behringer, if it isn't available now, it DOES NOT EXIST.
Just for the record: none of what you say here makes any logical sense.
Yeah?
Must have been taking lessons from your posts.
Duh

They should have bought Nanostudio 2.
The developer gave up on it about two weeks after releasing it, it is very very good too, sadly.
Duh

bungle wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:50 am Yeah?
Must have been taking lessons from your posts.
Most certainly not. It'd have been smart, insightful, concise and eloquent instead then (i.e. everything your post wasn't). :razz: :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

It didn't take Universal Audio many many years to bring Luna to market. There are Youtubers that have switched over from Pro Tools to using UA Luna as their daily driver. Software development and the associated tools are on another level these days compared to when Pro Tools, Sonar and Logic were many years ago.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

DubLifeSD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:49 am Studio Juan?
Pro Stool?
AbeLincoln Live?

Ok, that's enough eggnog....
Studio Juan is the only acceptable option in my opinion 😂

cryophonik wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:53 pm I think the better question is what will Behringer call their DAW that they copy? They seem to be pretty bold in naming their hardware synths after the original synths they've copied, so maybe...

LiveAble
ProLogic
OneStudio
PTPro
Reapair
Maybe a Cakewalk rip-off?
They could call it Bake-off.

Double Tap wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:54 pm

LiveAble
ProLogic
OneStudio
PTPro
Reapair
Maybe a Cakewalk rip-off?
They could call it Bake-off.
I'd prefer Bunrun or Breadsaunter.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”