Unable to cancel my PT Trial (Solved)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

--
Last edited by horizon7 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

raysaul wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:32 pm
antic604 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:05 pm
horizon7 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:56 pm
antic604 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:25 am
syntonica wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:22 amThey're, they're. It's okay...
Regarding the topic, as others have said - you should be able to reset the password if you used valid e-mail address to set the account up; and then cancel the sub. If you've not given them your CC details, there's no way they can charge you. If you gave them your Paypal, you can block Avid from charging you without your consent. And lastly use some kind of login & password manager, to make sure you remember your credentials.
Exactly.
Not to mention as well that PTU trial is 30 days only, non renewable and doesn't automatically switch to perpetual/sub.
That’s a good news you mean if the trial ended after this no charges will occur because it is separate from subscriptions are you sure?

Absolutely positive.
I just did it last month.

No reason to panic.

You won’t be charged. Once the PT trial ends it will expire in your ilok account, and the only thing that will happen is PT will no longer work.

Finally Avid support responded to me & my trial is canceled now.

macmuse wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:19 am You won’t be charged. Once the PT trial ends it will expire in your ilok account, and the only thing that will happen is PT will no longer work.
Thanks macmuse for your clarification this is a good news. I successfully canceled it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”