The quoted out of context thread

Classic threads from OT live on here...
robogone
KVRAF
21375 posts since 26 Jul, 2005 from Gone

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 pm

The aim: take some ordinary, innocent post and see if you can find something to quote out of context that is amusing.

Such as:
Hink wrote:it's hanging and more subject to force from my right hand. ;)
:hihi:

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
32167 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:36 pm

:lol:
Now I'm old, I puff my pipe
But no-one's there to see
I ponder on the lesson of my life's insanity

experimental.crow
KVRAF
6423 posts since 9 Mar, 2003 from the bridge of sighs

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

hibidy wrote:I'm speechless...............

:o :o :o :-o :o :o :o
Image

robogone
KVRAF
21375 posts since 26 Jul, 2005 from Gone

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm

egbert wrote:He always struck me as more of a dangle-o.

Kriminal
Banned
18682 posts since 2 Oct, 2001 from England

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:59 pm

ntom wrote: I am certainly doing it all for fun, and since the semester is over for me, I have plenty of time to fiddle with things

trimph1
KVRAF
16990 posts since 23 Jun, 2010 from north of London ON

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:10 pm

robojam wrote:
egbert wrote:He always struck me as more of a dangle-o.
:lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

robogone
KVRAF
21375 posts since 26 Jul, 2005 from Gone

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:26 pm

kritikon wrote:fiddling around with wires at the back of some dusty old spider-infested rack

xoxos
Mr Entertainment
12207 posts since 30 Apr, 2002 from i might peeramid

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:45 pm

robojam wrote:
kritikon wrote:fiddling around with wires at the back of some dusty old spider-infested rack
:lol:

a.k.a. the quote robojam and post a lol thread
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

robogone
KVRAF
21375 posts since 26 Jul, 2005 from Gone

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:13 pm

trimph1 wrote:out comes the front end loader again...

trimph1
KVRAF
16990 posts since 23 Jun, 2010 from north of London ON

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 pm

^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

debra1rlo
KVRAF
9890 posts since 14 Nov, 2006

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 am

Ian B wrote:stop cocks
William K harassed me with over 600 spam emails on numerous occasions and KVR did NOTHING. FACT: Music biz folks don't post here because the mods are too busy posting jokes and not doing their jobs.

robogone
KVRAF
21375 posts since 26 Jul, 2005 from Gone

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 am

debra1rlo wrote:
Ian B wrote:stop cocks
I never thought I'd hear you say that... :o

debra1rlo
KVRAF
9890 posts since 14 Nov, 2006

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 am

robojam wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:
Ian B wrote:stop cocks
I never thought I'd hear you say that... :o
ah, but I merely quoted it. ;) because it worked on so many levels. :hihi:
William K harassed me with over 600 spam emails on numerous occasions and KVR did NOTHING. FACT: Music biz folks don't post here because the mods are too busy posting jokes and not doing their jobs.

xoxos
Mr Entertainment
12207 posts since 30 Apr, 2002 from i might peeramid

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 pm

ooh ooh i get this one:
kvraudio.com wrote:Member Area
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

debra1rlo
KVRAF
9890 posts since 14 Nov, 2006

Post Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:33 pm

xoxos wrote:ooh ooh i get this one:
kvraudio.com wrote:Member Area
:hihi:
William K harassed me with over 600 spam emails on numerous occasions and KVR did NOTHING. FACT: Music biz folks don't post here because the mods are too busy posting jokes and not doing their jobs.

Return to “Off Topic Classics”