The quoted out of context thread

Classic threads from OT live on here...
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
58959 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Mon May 27, 2019 8:11 am

go on, just touch it.

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
26161 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Mon May 27, 2019 8:12 am

:roll:













































































































































































































































































































































:hihi:
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
4258 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Mon May 27, 2019 9:34 am

Wow, that‘s a real long thing! :scared:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
58959 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Mon May 27, 2019 9:37 am

martinjuenke wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:34 am
Wow
:o

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
4258 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Mon May 27, 2019 11:04 am

vurt wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:37 am
martinjuenke wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:34 am
Wow: that‘s a palindrome!
:o
:clown:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
58959 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Mon May 27, 2019 11:13 am

stop lion.

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
4258 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue May 28, 2019 11:44 am

Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:26 am
Nice knobs

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
26161 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue May 28, 2019 11:45 am

:lol:
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
3300 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue May 28, 2019 12:31 pm

martinjuenke wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:44 am
Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:26 am
Nice knobs
What the !? :o :lol:
Don't be a Sheep. :borg: | Opinions matters :evil:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
4258 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue May 28, 2019 12:33 pm

Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:31 pm
martinjuenke wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:44 am
Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:26 am
Nice knobs
What the !? :o :lol:
https://youtu.be/88yEF__2xpE

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
3300 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 pm

martinjuenke wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:33 pm
Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:31 pm
martinjuenke wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:44 am
Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:26 am
Nice knobs
What the !? :o :lol:
https://youtu.be/88yEF__2xpE
:dog:
Don't be a Sheep. :borg: | Opinions matters :evil:

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
3300 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:28 pm
martinjuenke wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:33 pm
Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:31 pm
martinjuenke wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:44 am
Halonmusic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:26 am
Nice knobs
What the !? :o :lol:
https://youtu.be/88yEF__2xpE
:hihi:
Don't be a Sheep. :borg: | Opinions matters :evil:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
4258 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu May 30, 2019 10:23 am

Distorted Horizon wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:36 am
I have tender butt :hyper:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
4258 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu May 30, 2019 10:27 am

Distorted Horizon wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:46 am
I have a tiny feeling

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
26161 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Re: The quoted out of context thread

Post Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 am

quickfingers100 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:16 pm
PayPal only to cover both of us!
:?:
Hi-de-Hi!

Return to “Off Topic Classics”