FRs

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, here are a couple of FRs for this dynamite plug :D

1) Ability to use QWERTY keys for parameters. The reason for this is one can utilize SHIFT and/or CNTRL keys. One example for it's usefulness:

Let's say i have the "Z" key setup to an event parameter like "Pan". I hit the key it pan's left, release it pans right. To reset,i can hit Shift/Z. I feel utilizing keys for reseting is a waste of keys that could be used for more parameter toggling.

2) Manual Sync should be made into a "parameter type" so one can easily select via MIDI Note/CC whether triggering arrangements goes to the start position or not.
Give me freedom or give me television

1) thought of it, but didn't implement it because of the existance of trollo, an excellent querty to midi mapper. It doesn't utilize SHIFT, ALT, CTRL as far as I know. I'm all for querty controls though I'll put it on my list - Using the computer keyboard for control has amazing DIY controller potential too - you can easily rebuild an old usb keyboard into a midi controller this way (8 buttons is straightforward, 64 buttons takes more effort)

2) good idea. I'll keep the old arrangement config, because it's easier to select a note range this way, then add a param type that can be set for individual arrangements and override the other setting.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

Return to “Livelab.dk”