FR: Use arrangements like "cells" in battery

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Thanks for the great VST. Awesome price as well.

Sequencing drums in the arrangement tracks is great and easy, but it would be nice if I could use the arrangement slots to drop samples and trigger via midi similar to how you do so in Battery.

As it is now, the arrangements are more for triggering "scenes" like in Ableton Live.

I know you can trigger the different slices via midi, but its nice to be able to rearrange sounds to a different midi note if you're used to triggering drums via the standard gm drum map, e.g kick on c1, snare on d1, open hat on f#1, etc..

The functionality is almost there too... turning on manual sync allows you to trigger the arrangements immediately, but there is some sort of retriggering/overlap effect that occurs when you trigger one arrangement then the next right after.

Does this make sense?

Is this a stupid request?

I'm not talking about full-on battery functionality. All I'd like is to be able to trigger the arrangements like one-shots without the retriggering/overlap sound. This only happens when I trigger one arrangement and a different arrangement right after. This doesn't happen if I trgger the same one over and over..

Return to “Livelab.dk”