Q - Live Slice (buzz) machine 'failing' to load...

Official support for: livelab.dk
KVRer
8 posts since 5 Apr, 2007

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:17 am

hello,
ohm's liveslice is failing to work in buzz... its in the gear folder, and each time i load it in machine view I get the 'failed to load' crashing message. Any buzz folk out there able to be midwife to my future liveslicing? :(

ohm
KVRAF
1513 posts since 2 Jul, 2004

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:30 am

Are you referring to the buzz machine or the VST plugin? Did you download the file from livelab.dk or buzzmachines.com?
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:01 am

thanks for your reply ohm. its the buzz machine, and i downloaded it from buzz machines. fails to load, very frustrating.

ohm
KVRAF

Post Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:02 am

There will be an update of the good ol' buzz machine version soon. Keep an eye on buzzmachines.com. No big changes, just bugfixes and Buzé (buzz clone) compatibility.

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:09 am

thats good news, ohm. especially since getting it to work on Buze last night! made the conversion last night, mainly to check out L/S. not disappointed thus far... i think this is going to put quite a slant on my sound. nice work man! thanks! looking forwards to updates. any time scale?

EDIT: I spoke too soon... L/S with Buze works on my laptop, not on my desktop. buze loads, then i look for l/s in the machines browser, then i can't find it, not under 'l' or 'o'. any ideas anyone?
:help:

KVRer

Topic Starter

Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:18 am

Again spoke too soon! used win/ process-monitor and found that l/s was looking for msimg32.dll and msvcr70.dll. installed them and l/s is now working on both buzz and buze!

Therefore, i am a happy person. thanks ohm.

KVRer
15 posts since 30 Apr, 2007

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:20 pm

ohm wrote:There will be an update of the good ol' buzz machine version soon. Keep an eye on buzzmachines.com. No big changes, just bugfixes and Buzé (buzz clone) compatibility.

Hi !

are you still planning to release an update for the buzz version ? it's been a long time i haven't seen any update for this really great machine :(

ohm
KVRAF

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:44 am

kooshan wrote:
ohm wrote:There will be an update of the good ol' buzz machine version soon. Keep an eye on buzzmachines.com. No big changes, just bugfixes and Buzé (buzz clone) compatibility.

Hi !

are you still planning to release an update for the buzz version ? it's been a long time i haven't seen any update for this really great machine :(
It's ready actually, I just forgot to email it to the buzzmachine.com guys :ud: Now the site even seems to be online again, so I'll send that email :-)

KVRer

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:23 pm

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :( could you just post it somewhere else ?? i would appreciate that :)

KVRer

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:15 pm

Thanks for the update ! :) but it seems that there are some new problems :

1_preview isn't working when opening wave files!!

2_when puting value 1 in the reverse column , it can't be undone , i mean the rest of the pattern will go reversed even if i put 0 there!(it happens when playing the same slice again and again...)

could you fix these ?

Return to “Livelab.dk”