LiveSlice 1.45 Released

Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lagrange wrote: One thing still no RX2 support?
Not yet - I think that was going to be the next version 1.5?
I could have that wrong though.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /files/LiveSliceDemo.zip on this server.
What is up with that?

I tried downloading it and got a permission denied message from the server. :(
my experimental improv duo, rreplay.
more of my music
occasional experimental sound blog all things vst, guitar synth, and more.
The Digital Guitarist.

Congrats Ohm! Big one indeed. :tu:
I'm better than you. Deal with it.

vaen wrote:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /files/LiveSliceDemo.zip on this server.
What is up with that?
yep, but it works if you right-click and save.

demo download should be ok now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it works from here :-)
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

ohm wrote:demo download should be ok now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it works from here :-)
Works here.

Did u get my PM?

Thanks!

amazing update so far, worth the wait.
very few glitches and cpu spikes when showing/hiding GUI in XT 1.4.

I'm just hoping ohm can match up my old e-mail address 'cause I didn't get a notification.
If I have a licensed version is it possible to just download the demo version and it will authorize on the previous version's license?
I was out of town over the weekend and Friday the livelab server seemed to be denying access as well as the support email address.

wrench45us wrote:I'm just hoping ohm can match up my old e-mail address 'cause I didn't get a notification.
If I have a licensed version is it possible to just download the demo version and it will authorize on the previous version's license?
I was out of town over the weekend and Friday the livelab server seemed to be denying access as well as the support email address.
I sent an email - didn't you get it?
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

oh yeah
I'm all set
thanks for the due diligence

it's working well

Caleb wrote:
Lagrange wrote: One thing still no RX2 support?
Not yet - I think that was going to be the next version 1.5?
I could have that wrong though.

Regards
Caleb
...that's right - rx2 support has been announced for v1.5.

@ohm - is a rough release schedule for v1.5 possible? I hope, it won't take too long, if it turns out, that it'll go up all the way via v1.46 - v1.49.

...and btw. - don't know if this has been mentioned here, but I wouldn't mind if this wasn't a free update. You have already done so many free updates - it would be more than O.K. to pay a few bucks for that...

Given how much extra stuff went in the last update for free I would be happy to put some extra in for another set of updates that includes rx2 support.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Any1 else having serious GUI probs with LiveSlice1.45?

Eg try loading any of the demo banks (inside the liveslice plug folder, eg 'liveslice - outsiderz - bank1') - the waveform isn't displayed for me, there's a workaround for this at least.

Also, try recording a sample (go > rec > mon > start/stop twice, once at beginning of loop rec, once at end) - the recording isn't displayed, altho can be played afterwards. Also, the sync control doesn't seem to work. All tested in eXT (not the main view, ie inside sequencer)

Return to “Livelab.dk”