Thank you for the free updates to LiveSlice

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

By this means I would like to thank ohm for the free updates to LiveSlice.

I confess, I don't use it very much, but I like its randomization features and its ability to import REX files. I'll see if I could make use of its newfound ability to export MIDI, because your plug-in's MIDI abilities are important to me. But the operation mode of the plug-in is a bit frustrating. Forgive me. :oops: However, I'm glad it isn't a standalone application. :love:

ohm, Thank you for giving me a chance to support you. (yes, like last year) ;)

same here, its still not a pluggie i use A LOT myself, and still have to install the new version, but of course thanx from myself as well..:tu:

Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

thanks from here too, just got the email! :)
is there any way to make the loop change in random ways each time it plays/repeats.. i never found how to do this if it is possible.. maybe not i guess.

shanecgriffo wrote:thanks from here too, just got the email! :)
is there any way to make the loop change in random ways each time it plays/repeats.. i never found how to do this if it is possible.. maybe not i guess.
yes, this is one of the my favorites features!

Thank you for the Update!!!

+1: Thanks!
<put your signature here>

Xnah wrote:+1: Thanks!
+2 :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Yup - a huge thanks from me - I use liveslice all the time and I love it :-)

Thanks for the new features, Ohm - any chance of a wee tutorial on midi/audio import/export ? Feel like I'm missing out on something - don't want to be left behind :-D

Thanks from me too ohm :)

And yet another "thank you", Ohm.

Just tried it out a few minutes ago and so far no problems. LS is performing and looking smoother which each release which makes it easier to utilize. A big thanks here as well for making this a free update Ohm.

Couple questions:
1. I still have yet to figure out how to load multiple one shot samples to the same loop slot. How is this done?

2. I thought one was able to copy/paste slices within the arrangement tracks. I attempted the standard CNTRL C/V but it didn't work. Can someone tell me how to copy/paste within the arrangement tracks? I'm illiterate so I am unable to RTFM. :hihi:

BIG up's to ohm :tu:
LiveSlice is far too "unmentioned" and easily one of the best bang for the buck beat mangling tools in any arsenal. Truly a great value to reckon with :D

...And speaking of manuals, I would like to thank DarkStar for the great job on the LiveSlice Commands Guide, mate. Not that the original manual for LiveSlice was bad, but...I learned much more from the Commands Guide. :D :hihi:

Return to “Livelab.dk”