So... what will you get on Black Friday?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
KVRist
432 posts since 10 Jan, 2008

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:58 pm

cryophonik wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:35 am
kylie wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:02 am
My plan was to get the upgrade from Presonus SO 4 Pro to 5. No sign of it so far, but I hope there will be decent offers soon.
Same! Every time that Bargains thread pops up in my feed, I check it to see if their sale is on! :lol:

They usually start their sale early in the week IIRC, so it should be any day now :pray:
It's there. About 102 EUR at Presonus, and (converted) roughly 96 EUR from Audiodeluxe (and you get a free Melda FreeformAnalogEq along with it, and about 10 DeluxeBucks to spend with your next purchase). I was hoping to get it below 100 like it was before during other sales. Mission accomplished.

User avatar
KVRAF
7264 posts since 7 Sep, 2006 from Roseville, CA

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:23 pm

kylie wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:58 pm
cryophonik wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:35 am
kylie wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:02 am
My plan was to get the upgrade from Presonus SO 4 Pro to 5. No sign of it so far, but I hope there will be decent offers soon.
Same! Every time that Bargains thread pops up in my feed, I check it to see if their sale is on! :lol:

They usually start their sale early in the week IIRC, so it should be any day now :pray:
It's there. About 102 EUR at Presonus, and (converted) roughly 96 EUR from Audiodeluxe (and you get a free Melda FreeformAnalogEq along with it, and about 10 DeluxeBucks to spend with your next purchase). I was hoping to get it below 100 like it was before during other sales. Mission accomplished.
Yup, I bought the upgrade first thing this morning! :wheee:

KVRist
100 posts since 17 Oct, 2020

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Just got Trackspacer. I'm done spending on plugins at least until Christmas lol.

User avatar
KVRAF
3233 posts since 12 May, 2011 from Everywhere and nowhere, baby

Post Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:07 am

Kuassa Caliburn and Matchlock.
Maybe modus shakahuchi.
BitChute
SoundCloud
What is life without a little whimsy?

KVRist
91 posts since 18 Apr, 2019

Post Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 am

Just got Korg M1 v2 for 46 EUR. For my 90's needs, you know.

Then saw a massive discount on Tokyo Dawn Labs plugins at Audiodeluxe.
SlickEQ M and Kotelnikov GE for only 9,99 USD.

Went for the SlickEQ M, had some deluxebucks, so only paid 6 EUR and got Melda MFreeformAnalogEq for free!

KVRer
5 posts since 23 Nov, 2021

Post Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:26 am

Dark Fiber wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 am
Just got Korg M1 v2 for 46 EUR. For my 90's needs, you know.

Then saw a massive discount on Tokyo Dawn Labs plugins at Audiodeluxe.
SlickEQ M and Kotelnikov GE for only 9,99 USD.

Went for the SlickEQ M, had some deluxebucks, so only paid 6 EUR and got Melda MFreeformAnalogEq for free!
Agree, the Tokyo Dawn Labs plugins are fantastic deal.

User avatar
KVRAF
4297 posts since 7 Jun, 2012 from Warsaw

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:43 am

Steinberg just emailed me with their Black Friday offer: https://www.steinberg.net/promotion/?ut ... N-1BR414S0
(Coupon code CYBERWEEKS21)

Tons of products on sale - BUT the Padshop 2 instrument :x :bang: The only instrument I really want...
http://djwarmonger.wordpress.com/
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

User avatar
KVRAF
4275 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:56 am

DJ Warmonger wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:43 am
Steinberg just emailed me with their Black Friday offer: https://www.steinberg.net/promotion/?ut ... N-1BR414S0
(Coupon code CYBERWEEKS21)

Tons of products on sale - BUT the Padshop 2 instrument :x :bang: The only instrument I really want...
Same here. Got excited to see the sale and then it turned into a big disappointment when I did not see Groove Agent 5 listed. I even emailed them out of desparation but no luck. :dog:

I think they will include these products in the End of Year sale, which should hopefully start after this sale is over. So, here's to hoping for a good "Steinberg" December. :tu:

KVRAF
2130 posts since 15 Jul, 2003 from ex-NJ, PA

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:59 am

Most likely: Audiofier Riffendium 1 and/or Riffendium 5 (50% off at LootAudio), and Zero-G's Elements Modern Scoring Synth.
And maybe a few from this list: ManMakesNoise's Omnidose, SoundDust's Table of Elements, SoundIron's Hyperion Brass Elements, Karanyi Polyscape Pro.

KVRAF
8236 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:11 am

UVI just did their sale- 30% off- think I'll pass this year, I am happy with my haul! (Arturia FX, Shapebox2 and my personal faveroute Eventide Generate).
PC + S49 MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live (+PUSH2), FL Studio, Renoise, Reason, X32 Desk, Hardware Synths (Summit, Hydrasynth, DM12, P8), A4 + RYTM, MPC Live, Poly Tracker, Eurorack, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and Pedals

KVRist
145 posts since 26 Jul, 2019

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:06 pm

Just made my first official bf purchase and got myself a Plogue OPS-7. At this price I just couldn't let it go and I love how obsessed the dev is. Got to respect that. Now's the time to take a deeper dive into fm synthesis. If anyone knows any good tutorials on this topic, please let me know. :lol:

Also, is it me or have Softube's discounts gotten somewhat steeper? I see some pretty good deals. How's Amp Room compared to some other competing products out there? €45 + extra 10% off seems like a good deal and I could use some good guitar amps from time to time.

User avatar
KVRAF
13203 posts since 8 Mar, 2005 from Utrecht, Holland

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:12 pm

20211125_221141.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

User avatar
KVRAF
7264 posts since 7 Sep, 2006 from Roseville, CA

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:16 pm

It’s not even BF and I’m already done

User avatar
KVRist
405 posts since 20 Jun, 2005

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:33 pm

Just got Molot GE for $15 & AAS preset bank gift.

Just collecting, you know...

KVRAF
4983 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Post Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:01 am

Bought plugin doctor, so i can convince myself to not buy anything else
Image

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”