One more plugin - avoid this mistake!

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

goldenanalog wrote:...
Why'd you delete that awesome reply you had made? I was going to come back to it and comment but poof... it's gone.
Play it by ear

:hihi: Dude - sometimes: I feel like the frickin' resident 'thread killer' -

But no bs: Your post really did make my day, pheeleep -

I joined KVR to become like the OP. Let the journey begins...

Yesterday I resited buying xxxxxxxxxxx which is currently on sale and is hyped terribly. I'm so proud! :hihi:

It's better to stay away from any vst plugins and use only native built-in plugins shipped with the daw. VST plugins seem to destroy sound quality that's why some daws like protools and others support only native formats. It's because vst technology is a proprietary one. I suspect that vst v.1 was the only honest and non-spoiling version of vst. That's why its support is not good in modern daws and as for vst 2 and 3 they seem to be spoilers.
samplitude is the best daw for me. To have studio like sound before asking questions on any audio forums in the internet please read the book by alex unlocking fx creative potential

martinjuenke wrote:Yesterday I resited buying xxxxxxxxxxx which is currently on sale and is hyped terribly. I'm so proud! :hihi:
There's always tomorrow... :hyper:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

solomute wrote:It's better to stay away from any vst plugins and use only native built-in plugins shipped with the daw. VST plugins seem to destroy sound quality that's why some daws like protools and others support only native formats. It's because vst technology is a proprietary one. I suspect that vst v.1 was the only honest and non-spoiling version of vst. That's why its support is not good in modern daws and as for vst 2 and 3 they seem to be spoilers.

LOL
dedication to flying

Try rs-met plugins by Robin Shmidt. You can do extreme equing without phase cancellation and sound remains clear and pristine. No coloration at all. It's scientific plugins, not some crappy ones. that's why Robin was pressed upon by and had no sponsorship. and had to retire from plugin writing. The only way to load his plugins is to employ the following trick. With jbridge create 64bit bridges to his 32bit vsts. Then load those new dlls from bridge folder (not original dlls) into ddmf metaplugin vst. Then you can experiment. You should download his plugins from the existing site and non existing site https://web.archive.org/web/20110905053 ... doc.de:80/
You should use stereolinked mode in easyeq to preserve phase. I don't know if it gives any ringing like linear phase eqs since i have not made any measurements. I would advise motu's everb for reverb which looks like a modified version of free freeverb2 by jezar (1998-2000). It does not supress or distort highs much. And use rs-met plugins for other things. As for airwindows I have hezitations about it. Native DP's plugins can be good. Use jbridge+metaplugin for plugins blacklisted by developers of daws. If they are blacklisted they are very good, just the best. Good luck. https://s1.postimg.org/6msipw2ppp/rs-met.jpg https://s1.postimg.org/5cpljkkaz1/eqeasy_ON.jpg
samplitude is the best daw for me. To have studio like sound before asking questions on any audio forums in the internet please read the book by alex unlocking fx creative potential

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”