Evolution Stratosphere settings not working

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I just purchased Evolution Stratosphere but I cannot change the majority of the settings such as 'Guitar Pickup' and many others in Kontakt. When I hover over the settings and click on them nothing happens. In the setup tab the only setting I can change is 'Mulitracking' and nothing else is adjustable. Is this a known problem? I'm running on Mac OSX 10.12.6.

dbueno27 wrote:So I just purchased Evolution Stratosphere but I cannot change the majority of the settings such as 'Guitar Pickup' and many others in Kontakt. When I hover over the settings and click on them nothing happens. In the setup tab the only setting I can change is 'Mulitracking' and nothing else is adjustable. Is this a known problem? I'm running on Mac OSX 10.12.6.
Id first check to see if your version of Kontakt / Kontakt player is the required specification. Stratosphere requires at least version 5.2.2. If not, you will need to update your Kontakt / Kontakt player.
If that's not the case, you are best contacting Orange Tree Samples here:

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/support

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”