Best budget reverb

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yeah Melda free is a must have for every budget studio,will check the verb definitely :)
Man i start to forget stuff - i have made some cool presets for Orilriver and even don't know where are saved or did i upload them somewhere and probably would forget it at all if somebody didn't mention it ... dimentio dimentio :):):)
Just found and upload some :)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:everybody say valhlala - are they really so good with these ridiculous prices,i still use my favourite free Ambience but feel like need upgrade so idea of the topic is users personal subjective opinion, i do tests and research, but it's always interesting to hear somebody else point.
No valhalla plugins are overrated. Sure they sound great but still.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:everybody say valhlala - are they really so good with these ridiculous prices,i still use my favourite free Ambience but feel like need upgrade so idea of the topic is users personal subjective opinion, i do tests and research, but it's always interesting to hear somebody else point.
i agree i blame all these to all these youtube videos on how to future bass,pop,hardcore,etc who most probably use the pirated version of valhalla and thus the sylenth1 trend follows
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

chk071 wrote:TB-Reverb is great, and very cheap. Tone2 Warmverb, which was available with this issue of Computer Music mag, is also pretty nice: https://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/fr ... erb-641233

P.S.: You can still get that Computer Music issue here: https://play.google.com/store/newsstand ... iAIw6ujWAQ
can you give the specific link to buy the issue.
i tried your links but cant reach to it.

The link works for me...

If you can't reach Google Play in your country, here is a link to the issue on Zinio: https://zinio.com/www/browse/issue.jsp?skuId=416387176#/

Halonmusic wrote:
Tight budget guys always check triple is it what they buy something they really need ,working for them,so be sure when some of us say this is good and that is not, it's what it is :)
Will make serious comparison and could write the conclusion if do not forget :):):)

TAL Reverb. Appropriately mixed it it rivals Valhallas. Ambient Reverb also does great things once you eq the output to be slightly off the incoming freq. Produces wonderful space.

Both are free and sound fantastic.

About TAL-Reverb: Which one do you mean? There's TAL-Reverb-2, 3 and 4, and they all sound a bit different. TBH, i find none of them as pristine, clear and high end sounding as good payware reverbs. Even for 30 € you already get TB-Reverb, which IMO sounds better than all the TAL reverbs. YMMV.

Valhallas are great. Waves reverbs are also quite good and on sale more often than not (H-reverb and Abbey Road Plates are my favourites).

chk071 wrote:About TAL-Reverb: Which one do you mean? There's TAL-Reverb-2, 3 and 4, and they all sound a bit different. TBH, i find none of them as pristine, clear and high end sounding as good payware reverbs. Even for 30 € you already get TB-Reverb, which IMO sounds better than all the TAL reverbs. YMMV.
TAL reverb 4 is the most pristine of the 4, but I do agree with you. I do use them a lot though.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

TAL-Reverb-4 is also the one i consider the best sounding of the bunch. Still lacks a bit though IMO, and, due to it only having one algorithm, it's pretty limited as well.

I tried to replicate the reverb in Spire with TAL-Reverb-4 once. No chance to get it as clean and brilliant sounding. It just sounds "different". Rather like a smokey Jazz bar, than a concert hall, if that makes sense. :D I was able to replicate the Spire reverb pretty closely with TB-Reverb though, which can be made equally clean and brilliant using the onboard features.

Yeah it does make sense :D Is it TB Reverb v3 or v4? I have v3 myself and it sounds great.

I used TB-Reverb-4. I also have TB-Reverb Beat Edition, which is based on TB-Reverb-3, but, i never compared the two, to see if there is a difference in sound.

Ah cool. :)

For clean there's also Acon Digital Verberate.

Computer Music magazine have a cutdown version as CMVerb and Reverb.com have an even more cutdown version for free as Reverb SOLO.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”