Best stereo imager for isolating low end

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

What is a good stereo imager plugin for isolating low end and boosting the bassline notes from samples?

Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint
best ever made.
not cheap but lotsa uses...

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _mint.html

Nugen Monofilter

Alex Hilton A1StereoControl (Freeware) does the job.

After few tests I did the Nugen is the most accurate in the low end mono field. A1 has some side leaks in the low end.

Thanks for the info. I'll check them out.

you could try voxengo msed to see if it does what you want. it's free.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I use boz mongoose for this type of stuff and it’s been great. I got it for $19 during one of their sales.

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:34 am Nugen Monofilter
+1
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Yup Nugen is superb imho.

iZotope Imager from Ozone package? The first thing I use it for is to collapse everything below 300 Hz to mono :)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Why 300? Why not 299?

Sometimes I adjust it by hand, but these extra 10 Hz won't make much a difference. At least in dense trance mix.

In sparse breakdown with only a few low pads it may make some impact.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I like 150 or 120 ish. Don't want mids getting too mono.

I personally prefer Boz Digital Mongoose for this. I demoed the new Unfiltered Audio Bass Mint as well and it's pretty darn amazing as well! Either one of those would be my recommendation!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”