Best stereo imager for isolating low end

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don´t really get what you finally want, but. Blue Cat MB-7 is the ultimate Weapon when you want to seperate Frequency Bands and treat them individually. Band Splitter, Mixer, FX Host and much more. Stereo Width Expansion/Reduction for every Channel. And it´s Blue Cat and 99€ a. t. M.

My favorite is HoRNet ElliptiQ. Very affordable and simple to use. Quad Image by IK Multimedia is also great and offers more control.

Ozone Imager is useful, but the free version is single-band only. You could of course split the frequency in your DAW before sending the signal to the plugin, but that's a bit more cumbersome. In order to use the multi-band imager as a standalone plugin, you need the Advanced version of Ozone.

Nice! I'll add these to the list of demos to check out as well.

Vitamin by Waves and Brainworx bx_subsynth are nice

I use Ozone Imager (the four-band version), both for mono-ing the bass and for (from time to time) widening the high mids to open up the mix. Imager works well because of its great visuals and ease-of-use. The rest of Ozone is too good not to have anyway, so... ;)
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”