Best Production Youtube Channels

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone have any recommendations for resourceful YouTube channels? Have been digging MixbusTV and Dave Pensado's ITL's. Wondering what everyone else turns to.

I've been learning a lot from 'The House of Kush" lately.

Will at EDM Tips is great for all kinds of stuff (Despite the EDM title, although that is the channel focus)

Stranjah has some really good production videos, especially for D&B/Dubstep type music.

MixbusTV? :zzz:

I get a lot from producelikeapro, makepopmusic and bigz

ymmv
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Mixing With Mike

Ghosthack and Artfx
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Zac from his BIGZ channel is great!!
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

I like "Produce Like a Pro" and Andrew Huang

I like House of Kush and found nice tips on Musician on a Mission

Sol state has good edits of streams from big name producers/artists

There is a lot of good ones, which can be very helpful... some of my favs... White Sea Studio, Sanjay C, In The Mix, EDM Tips etc...

Beat Academy, ARTFX, check out And The Writer Is if you're interested in Songwriting too

House of Kush is the one!

Alex Rome has good EDM basics. Also Oscar from the Underdog Electronic Music School has good detailed breakdowns of elements of EDM production. I like his hi hats tutorial.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”