sub bass enhancer plugin

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voxengo LF Max Punch
UA Bassmint
Boz Sasquatch
More BPM please

It sure this is what you're looking for but try the free LOVEND plug-in by Analog Obsession :

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lovend-34 ... =postshare

the most are mentioned;

but indeed,

waves MaxxBass; does the job quite nicely. also interesting, for sounddesign... quite good by the way. and sometimes, it does not work that well, but my sources, are strange, so.
Unfiltered Audio Bassmint: does the job, and some extra's, like
Melda Production MBassador/MCharacter
ableton live Drum Buss (you have to have live), for me it works sometimes, sometimes not. but if it works..

all are great, but i notice different results. depends on genre/source.

multiband compressors; are also a great way to boost low frequencies. set it right, of course.

already mentioned that, of course i also use EQ's, they can do it also, it differs from source to source in my case.

and Beatskillz slam, i have the first version, wow, boost me! works almost everytime. it was called then Slam Dawg.
still works for me, there is only a new version, look at out for sales;
the new version, there isn't any info more, about the differences, so version 2, has better DSP, but because i still like the results of the old one, which i bought for peanuts, but perhaps i will get this one too;

https://www.beatskillz.com/shop/slam2/

I've tried Brainworx Sub, Waves Lo Air, BassMint, Renaissance Bass, et al. But the best plugin I've used to enhance bass is Waves REDD eq, specifically using the Drive and Bass Lift. I know it's just a shelf but it makes bass and kicks F A T.

{From the manual)
Bass Lift controls the 9 dB low shelf that compensates for low frequency loss caused by using condenser microphones in a Figure 8 configuration.

Mbassador is very good for doing things to bass. It generates higher frequencies and lower frequencies and does it quite well. You could also get waves rbass and loair.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Kush Clariphonic?

Bassmint and Subsynth from plugin alliance is great. Also R-bass from waves works a treat

Waves RBass. Not a Waves fan in general, but RBass is the unmatched original when it comes to this sort of processor.

not sure how sub enhancers work actually,but if it's some kind of mix between saturation,eq and compression/maximizing shouldn't be better to use fx chain or something?
Just saying :)

If the higher frequencies of the kickdrum are missing you can use distortion of any kind. To fix missing lower frequencies use a sub synth with a sine wave.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:12 am not sure how sub enhancers work actually,but if it's some kind of mix between saturation,eq and compression/maximizing shouldn't be better to use fx chain or something?
Just saying :)
depends from plugin to plugin, but a lot (BX, Voxengo, Melda) use a synth and add an 8 ve lower or something similar.

Sub-harmonic by Denise Audio

Waves Submarine ! I was very impressed by this one

I don't have any of these plugins, and I'm curious whether any stand out in terms of integrating with the character of bass sounds? Adding a sine wave sub can tend to sound too inert and smooth. Multiband compression on moving bass notes can screw with the spectral composition/relative loudness.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

r bass is unmatched imo

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”