S A M P L E S Q U A D is on the move.

Official support for: samplesquad.com
Shane Sanders
KVRAF
4065 posts since 10 Oct, 2002 from Nashville, TN USA

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:23 am

SampleSquad.com is now live! I'll be updating the demo songs in a few days, but the current crop puts the message across I think.

Please contact me if you have any questions related to products or plans for future releases. Thanks! :D

pw
KVRAF
1530 posts since 3 Apr, 2002 from desolation row

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:44 am

beautiful page and truly inspiring demo work!!!

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:47 am

pw wrote:beautiful page and truly inspiring demo work!!!
Thank you! It has been quite a lot of work to make this happen. My only regret is that I didn't launch with more products, but those will come in time.

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:49 am

Also, I'm aware that the large letter on each page doesn't render properly in IE on a Mac, but hopefully Mac users will be using Firefox or Safari, etc. It's just one of those things I can't figure out.

Spe3D
KVRAF
3140 posts since 6 Sep, 2002 from United Kingdom & Opinions Will Travel :O)

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:49 am

Shane Sanders wrote:My only regret is that I didn't launch with more products, but those will come in time.
You got to start somewhere – and this is one very good start imo :D Very warm looking site too, re the letter - Change the first letter for an image of the letter in .png or .gif, might work better.

Best regards,

Peter

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:50 pm

Spe3D wrote:
Shane Sanders wrote:My only regret is that I didn't launch with more products, but those will come in time.
You got to start somewhere – and this is one very good start imo :D Very warm looking site too, re the letter - Change the first letter for an image of the letter in .png or .gif, might work better.

Best regards,

Peter
Thanks! I may just leave it as I doubt any regular Mac user is going to be tied to IE. I've even heard the Mac version/support is going to be completely dropped.

I really want all the text to remain text so I can make updates on the fly, etc.

tuz
DC TC
2520 posts since 30 May, 2004

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:00 pm

awesome! congrats man. :D

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:02 pm

tuz wrote:awesome! congrats man. :D
Thanky thanky. Updates will be posted soon. It's such a busy time of year and it just couldn't wait any longer.

nitex
KVRist
446 posts since 26 Sep, 2004 from Berlin, Germany

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am

Just a little thanks for some excellent sample packs, bought all of them. :)
Looking forward to future releases.

Return to “Sample Squad”