Umm, download link?

Official support for: samplesquad.com
sushishiva
KVRist
376 posts since 30 Aug, 2004

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:48 am

Hey guys, its been a little less then 24 hours now.
So far haven't recieved any download link yet for my order of PSYOPS+MECH Bundle.

Any chance this can be sent soon to me? :)
Thanks! :D

Shane Sanders
KVRAF
4065 posts since 10 Oct, 2002 from Nashville, TN USA

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:41 am

sushishiva wrote:Hey guys, its been a little less then 24 hours now.
So far haven't recieved any download link yet for my order of PSYOPS+MECH Bundle.

Any chance this can be sent soon to me? :)
Thanks! :D
Hi, I don't have a payment under the "sushishiva" name in my records. Please PM me (or email me) the email address and name used to make payment and I'll use that to search for it. It is also possible that our download link to you was captured by your spam blocker. Please add the email address on the Sample Squad site to your 'safe' list and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:44 am

The typical subject header I use for downloads is "your SAMPLE SQUAD download" if that helps you search through a spam box. :)

sushishiva
KVRist
376 posts since 30 Aug, 2004

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:14 pm

Shane Sanders wrote:The typical subject header I use for downloads is "your SAMPLE SQUAD download" if that helps you search through a spam box. :)
:oops: I remember saying to myself last night after the order "i don't need to check my spam-box as mentioned...i'm sure mine won't stop the email" :D

It did... got it now! Thanks a bunch Shane for these great samples :)

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:29 pm

sushishiva wrote:
Shane Sanders wrote:The typical subject header I use for downloads is "your SAMPLE SQUAD download" if that helps you search through a spam box. :)
:oops: I remember saying to myself last night after the order "i don't need to check my spam-box as mentioned...i'm sure mine won't stop the email" :D

It did... got it now! Thanks a bunch Shane for these great samples :)
No problem! Glad it was already there for ya. :D

zolee
KVRer
15 posts since 8 Aug, 2002 from BP

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Hello,

I have paid for the bodhran samples (12 hours ago) and still not received any download link...

My spam is empty, the spam filter haven't blocked any email.

I have send you 2 mail soon after the payment about this, but no reaction.

Now what?

zolee

zolee
KVRer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:14 am

Thanks.

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:18 am

zolee wrote:Hello,

I have paid for the bodhran samples (12 hours ago) and still not received any download link...

My spam is empty, the spam filter haven't blocked any email.

I have send you 2 mail soon after the payment about this, but no reaction.

Now what?

zolee
Hi. We are in vastly different time zones (Hungary versus the USA), so sorry for the delay. There should now be a message entitled "your SAMPLE SQUAD download" in your inbox with a download link. :)

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:24 am

Also, please note that we promise delivery within 48 hours as per the page that appears once the transaction is complete.

http://www.shanesanders.com/samplesquad/thankyou.html

If you didn't see the above page, please let me know as maybe something has gone wrong with the Paypal mechanism that is supposed to forward you to that URL once the payment is cleared.

Sometimes it's more difficult to deliver sooner than that because of sleep cycles and whatnot. I do regret that it was longer than you had hoped, though. Normally, I get it taken care of within a few hours, but I just got home and hadn't accessed email until now. :)

-S

zolee
KVRer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:50 am

Whoops, sorry!

Thank You!

I thought it is an automated process and something gone wrong...
But okay, now I see... :-)

And by the way; no, I didn't see that "thankyou" page. :?: (Hmm, am I "mis"clicked to somewhere else?... Hmm. Maybe. I don't know, now.)

[Is there a built Battery kit included these fine samples? I have just built one now, but maybe I confused about the velocity mappings, so it is possible that it is not perfect :-) ]

Shane Sanders
KVRAF

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:32 am

zolee wrote:Whoops, sorry!

Thank You!

I thought it is an automated process and something gone wrong...
But okay, now I see... :-)

And by the way; no, I didn't see that "thankyou" page. :?: (Hmm, am I "mis"clicked to somewhere else?... Hmm. Maybe. I don't know, now.)

[Is there a built Battery kit included these fine samples? I have just built one now, but maybe I confused about the velocity mappings, so it is possible that it is not perfect :-) ]
I wish it was automated, too! :wink:

As for your question, I'm not aware of a Battery preset for the samples. I think a few people made some SFZ presets at one point. The set is small enough that it would probably make more sense to group them by the type of hit rather than by volume, imo.

Return to “Sample Squad”