Phonec has been updated to v2.4, which adds support for MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression). This allows Phonec to become a multi-dimensional expressive instrument when used with MPE keyboards like the Roli SeaBoard and the Linnstrument. This update also brings several new features and fixes.
- MPE support
- New Vox + Funk waveforms
- Creamy New Filter
- New Filter Melt option
- New Noise Crusher
- Better sync between Arp + Seq
- Preset + Bank options now separated; easier to access
- Preset sub folders now supported
- Newly designed template presets included
- Added Contour shapes for Mod Envelopes
- Added HFO Rate to Aftertouch/Modwheel
- Tooltip popup improvements
- Windows 10 compatibility fix
More info here:
*This is a free update to registered users. To get the update, just access your user account via the 'account' tab at psychicmodulation.com. The downloads in your account will always link to the latest updated versions.
If you have any questions or have trouble accessing your account, please let me know.