cortex3?

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

after the great cerebrum3 update, I am curious to see a cortex update in the same line. will we have to wait long?

cheers, akj

I dont have anything planned for Cortex at the moment, but it could happen...

I'm in the process of making major improvements to Cerebrum,
but I wont say much else for now except that it will bring together the best of C2 and C3...

Depending on how this turns out, we'll take Cortex from there.

Stay tuned...

wow, this sounds great! cerebrum is one of my favourites!

btw, have a look at erratic, it has very cool randomisation features and it would be great if cerebrum/cortex would similar (per step) randomisation features.

AKJ wrote:btw, have a look at erratic, it has very cool randomisation features and it would be great if cerebrum/cortex would similar (per step) randomisation features.
I am working on some new randomization features which are probably not what you would expect...
I'll try to post an mp3 soon.

waiting for the demos :-)

Please update Cortex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some suggestions:
1) If you have a sample following a sample with a lower velocity there is a disturbing click-noise (=>fix).
2) I would be cool to be able to program more than one patter. You would then need some buttons to switch between the patterns. I would be very (!!) cool if these buttons are assignable to midi cc.

Ray

a very good idea also for the other groovemachines!

Ray12 wrote:Please update Cortex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some suggestions:
1) If you have a sample following a sample with a lower velocity there is a disturbing click-noise (=>fix).
2) I would be cool to be able to program more than one patter. You would then need some buttons to switch between the patterns. I would be very (!!) cool if these buttons are assignable to midi cc.

Ray
Sorry I took so long to reply...
1) Problem solved and will be fixed in the next update.
2) I'll see what I can do...

Thanks for your input!

feldmann wrote:a very good idea also for the other groovemachines!
I tend to give them all similar updates, so if somthing improtant happens in one, you can expect to see it in the others soon after.

any progress?
Cortex is still my favourite tool for creating beats.

I came upon another feature that would be great:
Would it be possible to add VST insert-slots to each pattern sequencer in order to add different VST-FX to each sequence.

best regards
ray

Ray12 wrote:any progress?
Cortex is still my favourite tool for creating beats.

I came upon another feature that would be great:
Would it be possible to add VST insert-slots to each pattern sequencer in order to add different VST-FX to each sequence.

best regards
ray
Sorry, there's no way to load plugins into SynthEdit plugins. Of course, you can get the same or similar result by assigning each wavplayer to a different channel in your host.

Cortex 3 will follow the Cerebrum updates, so I'm not giving any timelines yet...

Jack R wrote:
Ray12 wrote:Please update Cortex!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some suggestions:

Ray
Sorry I took so long to reply...
1) Problem solved and will be fixed in the next update.
Hi Jack,
cortex is still my favorite tool to create drum loops. :love:
but an update that at least eliminates that click noise would be great!!
(I hope I didn't miss any updates)

... and of course some more features are always welcome. 8)

regards
ray

Return to “Psychic Modulation”