c4 beta mp3

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, I've been working on Cerebrum 4 which is starting to sound like this:
http://www.psychicmodulation.com/mp3s/c4.mp3
See if you can guess what it's doing.

This is still an early beta and needs lots of fine tuning.
I'll post more about this update soon...

It sounds very very well!
But please take care that it does not need too much cpu-power.
Thank you for your very good work!
Huby

Laptop: Intel CeleronM/1,4GHz - Creative Audigy2 Zs

feldmann wrote:It sounds very very well!
But please take care that it does not need too much cpu-power.
Thank you for your very good work!
Huby

Laptop: Intel CeleronM/1,4GHz - Creative Audigy2 Zs
This one will be alot lighter on the cpu.
I've done some rethinking and removed alot of unnecessary things. C4 will focus more on usability rather than just having alot of features. But this isnt simply a light version of 3.0. It will be very different with it's own strong points.

I hope you reimplanted the triggering single sequencer lines by midi key ;-)

AKJ wrote:I hope you reimplanted the triggering single sequencer lines by midi key ;-)
Will do.

great :-)

looking forward to this, jack, have fun on your trip...

I have an idea to eventually reduce the cpu-hunger of cere4, aetherial, etc., but I dont know if its possible. Can you implement a function which allows to choose between different samplerates? From 48000, 44100, 36000, 22000, ...
Like in Native Instruments-VSTi's. There it works very fine for me.

greetings,

hf

Jack R wrote:Ok, I've been working on Cerebrum 4 which is starting to sound like this:

The uploaded track seems to be using some sort of algorythmic generation method along with the drum sounds. If so this is sort of an answer to my next post ! That really is Psychic.

Cheers,

feldmann wrote:I have an idea to eventually reduce the cpu-hunger of cere4, aetherial, etc., but I dont know if its possible. Can you implement a function which allows to choose between different samplerates? From 48000, 44100, 36000, 22000, ...
Like in Native Instruments-VSTi's. There it works very fine for me.

greetings,

hf
No, I dont htink it's possible with vst, I beleive that would be somthing adjusted only by the host.
NI is probably alot different and might function as a host in itself, so is able to do this.

XL2 wrote:
Jack R wrote:Ok, I've been working on Cerebrum 4 which is starting to sound like this:

The uploaded track seems to be using some sort of algorythmic generation method along with the drum sounds. If so this is sort of an answer to my next post ! That really is Psychic.

Cheers,
Whats actually happening is sequenced patch randomization, a rough draft of an idea that may or may not be implemented into C4 in some way. I find the extremities of this idea to be a bit too 'one trick ponyish' for Cerebrum, so instead will most likely find their way into a new secret instrument.

I will post an update on whats happening with C4 really soon...

any news?

AKJ wrote:any news?
Well, it's going good, but I had to take a break from this because I had an idea for the DC challenge and submissions are due in like two weeks...I'm hoping I can pull it off.

But as soon I finish the DC plugin, due sept 3 I think, I'm getting back to work on C4 and I'll start a new thread to show where it is headed.

good luck in the DC!

can we hope to a release in the near future?

Return to “Psychic Modulation”