The Neurosynth Pack discontinued

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As stated in other thread, I had hoped to buy some of your plugs in the future after cashflow stabilized. Cubix will always be an inspiration for me.
Since your products will be disappearing, is it okay to use the demos in our music?
Sometimes hard times are the catalyst to better things ahead and I hope that's the case for your music. Have fun. Without the pressure of developing plugs for other people, maybe you'll come up with another masterpiece instrument without trying.
Thanks again for your creative offerings.

bon chance.
and thanks.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

xoxos wrote:
Jack R wrote: Making plugins has been fun, but it's about time to break away from the technical and tedious, and start having fun with sound again.
technical+tedious != fun?? :shrug:

45 minutes from now you'll be putting something very quick together with a default gui for that one sound/process/sequence effect you want.. :)
:hihi:

Musical Gym wrote: Since your products will be disappearing, is it okay to use the demos in our music?
Absolutley, feel free to use anything I've ever made however you want in your music. I have no problems with that. :)

Jack R wrote:
Musical Gym wrote: Since your products will be disappearing, is it okay to use the demos in our music?
Absolutley, feel free to use anything I've ever made however you want in your music. I have no problems with that. :)
Thanks, Jack!
Better late than never I guess.
I think I put off going more into your demos because I hadn't purchased any yet.
Let us know where to hear your music!
Jim

This is a sad day indeed for VST freaks like myself. :(

I've always loved the funky nature of your plugs and the GUI's, I think, pretty well set the standard for SynthEdit creations.

So all good things come to an end... what else can be said but THANKS for the labor of love!!
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

I miss you already. Take care, Jack, and best of luck on your future endeavors. Thanks for the great toys and inspirations. Keep me on the mailing list if you ever are inspired to release something new (or old)
Peace,
Jazzy

Man... Good luck with just about everything. Your plugs were good. Actually word good is underestimated. Lets just say that you plug Minimal is my default beatmaker when i'm making toons and i need a beat to help myself.. I go straight to Minimal althou i have more then 50 beatmachines in that folder.
Yes, that good it is i think.
I felt sorry when i read this news, like saying goodbye to an old friend:(
I was always hoping to see some next stage of yours, new creation...
Ofc i could buy some MF ultimate selfsongmakingcreature BUT i don't earn euro amount - i am actually poor.
So - you know now - your plugs will be used in some distand land where thay hardly discovered wooden spoon and boiling water.
Cya dude! Have fun with you tunes;)

Return to “Psychic Modulation”