MuLab 9.0.59 App + Plugin

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutools wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:54 am
plutonia wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:25 am sorry. should have said it's same behaviour as m8. what i mean is that the track and corresponding mixer, when collapsed, should stay the same colour and not have only full colour when focused
Please set the "Unfocused Track+Rack Coloring" preference to 100%.
Doesn't that give what you want?
yes, that's it! thank you. thought it had to be a value between 0 and 20, not that it was a percentage

plutonia wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:22 am
mutools wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:54 am Please set the "Unfocused Track+Rack Coloring" preference to 100%.
Doesn't that give what you want?
yes, that's it! thank you. thought it had to be a value between 0 and 20, not that it was a percentage
It's mentioned in the description of that preference.

M9.0.4 available containing a bunch of bug fixes.
Still many working points on the M9 todo, but wanted to already share these bug fixes.
To be continued.

I'm here if/when needed for Mac/Big Sur.

Bug: when you save a a looped midi sequence from the live matrix view as a MuClip file, and then drag that MuClip from the browser to the timeline it goes in infinity.

mutools wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:50 am
humanboeing wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:57 am So right now we can drag and drop the clips to the composer input note action map, but I'm thinking wouldn't it be better to be able to drag an empty clip (like: track 4 scene 6 etc.) or at least have it as an option?
I don't understand what you want to achieve. Please elaborate.
I would like to make a project template where keys from a midi controller are assigned to particular clip slots, so that when I switch around the clips in the matrix view, the key mappings stay the same. My thought process is that it would allow for better integration of pad midi controllers with MuLab.

I understand what you mean now but such feature is not planned for M9.0, sorry.
Thx for the suggestion.

humanboeing wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:04 am Bug: when you save a a looped midi sequence from the live matrix view as a MuClip file, and then drag that MuClip from the browser to the timeline it goes in infinity.
I can't repeat this. Which steps do i have to take?

mutools wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:44 am
humanboeing wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:04 am Bug: when you save a a looped midi sequence from the live matrix view as a MuClip file, and then drag that MuClip from the browser to the timeline it goes in infinity.
I can't repeat this. Which steps do i have to take?
1. Open a new project
2. Open live play matrix
3. Drag any MuClip from the browser to live play matrix
4. Update track module - yes
5. Double click on that item you just dragged to open it in the editor
6. Right mouse click -> part -> presets -> save as preset file -> give it any name and save
7. Click the switch composer-editor button to go back
8. Search for the saved MuClip in user library in the browser
9. Drag the file into the timeline

same bug confirmed here to.
1) drag a sequence from the matrix to the browser in the Muclip section
2) drag the new Muclip int the timeline

this affect only sequence created in the matrix. If you drag a Muclip from the factory library to the Matrix, and then the same clip from the Matrix to the timeline, you get only a single version, as expected.

Can repeat it now. My fault i couldn't repeat it first. Will fix. Thx!

Again the same crash I experienced previously, crashed project cannot be reopened, can't replicate. The error message suggests that it may be caused by a VST plugin, but it is certain that it is not the case, this time I had no VST's in the project. One more thing I can say is both of these crashes happened during playback.

Please email me both log files (MuTools log + Windows log) for this new crash. Since that last unidentified crash you reported i've added more log info so curious for the new log files. Thanks.

Also: Is there any repeatable pattern that you might see when this crash happens?
Every bit of info is appreciated as this is about a very difficult case.

Logs sent. The error seems to appear when I edit stuff during playback - this time I believe I was adjusting note velocities. I wish I could give more details but that's about it.

Thx.

Return to “MUTOOLS”