MuLab 7.2.24

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's that Rex shared library? Seems something new, right? More and more stuff in that folder...

When loading an existing project, wouldn't it make sense for a project to start playing at the beginning of the loop rather than at the very beginning?

fluffy_little_something wrote:What's that Rex shared library?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REX2
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

There are new MuLab 7.2.20 packages in http://www.mutools.com/galaxa/

What's new:
  • Oscillator: When used outside PolySynth, switching it off/on now resets the multi-layers.
  • Copy-pasting multi-layer setups between oscillators didn't work anymore. Fixed.
  • Fixed a potential crash when opening VST editors.
  • Note Dispatcher module: Overlapping notes with the same key could result in hanging notes. Fixed.
  • Fixed a recent new bug that could potentially cause some playback issues with parallel automation parts.
  • MuLab Free: Removed the limit on using multi-channel / multi-timbral MIDI tracks.
  • MuLab Free: Removed the limit on the number of MIDI inputs/outputs.
How to install:

Windows: Put the new .exe and .id files into an existing M7.2 installation folder.
Mac: Put the new .app file into an existing M7.2 installation folder.

Awesome that limits have been lifted, at least now it won't scare potential users away when they read pros and cons. Were you successful in recreating the issue with display scaling?

TheoXD wrote:Were you successful in recreating the issue with display scaling?
I can't research that, i don't have such system yet.

mutools wrote:
I can't research that, i don't have such system yet. Lets put it this way: Rescaling is not yet supported.
Don't know what system you're talking about, if your primary OS is Win10 then bump Settings->Display->"change the size of text, apps and other items" to 125%, log off, run mulab with some VSTs from Sonivox such as Twist, OrchestralCompanion ones, and you should see what I see. Overall scaling works fine, just those particular plugins from Sonivox that break scaling of the program, making 20% of the monitor space unusable (even external one)

Although it seems like it's a common problem with this lineup of plugins, so maybe it can't be fixed on your end https://getsatisfaction.com/sonivox/top ... indows-8-1

TheoXD wrote:
mutools wrote:
I can't research that, i don't have such system yet. Lets put it this way: Rescaling is not yet supported.
Don't know what system you're talking about, if your primary OS is Win10
It is not yet. But that will change.
then bump Settings->Display->"change the size of text, apps and other items" to 125%, log off, run mulab with some VSTs from Sonivox such as Twist, OrchestralCompanion ones, and you should see what I see. Overall scaling works fine, just those particular plugins from Sonivox that break scaling of the program, making 20% of the monitor space unusable (even external one)
If it only happens with some specific VST(s), then maybe it's an issue with that specific VST?

I tried most of the VSTs I have now and everyone that breaks comes from Sonivox (except for BigBang) but they do seem to work fine within Stagelight so I thought it was a bug in MuLab, now that I know it's the same issue with Cubase I can only blame Sonivox and myself for buying Premier collection :)

roland sh2 is working now. thanks for update

TheoXD wrote:I tried most of the VSTs I have now and everyone that breaks comes from Sonivox (except for BigBang) but they do seem to work fine within Stagelight so I thought it was a bug in MuLab, now that I know it's the same issue with Cubase I can only blame Sonivox and myself for buying Premier collection :)
Ok, so lets conclude it's specific issue of that VST. Thx for your update on this.

plutonia wrote:roland sh2 is working now. thanks for update
Thx for reporting this.

Hi Jo, dont know if you are aware but if you drag one Meta Parameter onto another Meta Parameter, Mulab crashes.
I know its not the done thing but could happen by mistake and if you have a project on the go..
I should say I am using 7.2.20 Win 7 but it did do the same in the previous version too.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Starting from a new project, which steps do i have to take to repeat that crash?

Return to “MUTOOLS”