MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Google. It's Google Drive, nothing more.

I know. But I meant is there another format that would allow this?
Google Docs maybe? I don't use online services such as these so am unfamiliar with their abilities, hence the question. ;)

Hey quick help needed, accidentally in the Instrument folders, FSM-77, ROLAND 601 PATCHES, I somehow deleted a patch called "Save a Prayer" mux. I was just trying to download all of them and rate them , an unfortunate mis-click let to me deleting it and wasnt able to undo. Could any of the fellow mods let me know how to undo that?? thnx

It should be in your Google Drive trash (https://drive.google.com/drive/trash) -- that's yours, not a shared one. If you deleted it beyond being in there, it's gone.

Jimp_music wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:32 pm Hey quick help needed, accidentally in the Instrument folders, FSM-77, ROLAND 601 PATCHES, I somehow deleted a patch called "Save a Prayer" mux. I was just trying to download all of them and rate them , an unfortunate mis-click let to me deleting it and wasnt able to undo. Could any of the fellow mods let me know how to undo that?? thnx
Have you got it back, if not I have I can upload it for you
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

pljones wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:27 pm It should be in your Google Drive trash (https://drive.google.com/drive/trash) -- that's yours, not a shared one. If you deleted it beyond being in there, it's gone.
How do i put it back from the trash folder ? please advise

You should have Right-click, "Restore" on items in trash.

pljones wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:20 am You should have Right-click, "Restore" on items in trash.
It dosent give me that option and says *Requested item unavailable*.
If someone could reupload it ,that would be very kind.

Its back in there now also with the simplified version, wasn't sure which one so did them both.

bibz1st wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:58 pm Its back in there now also with the simplified version, wasn't sure which one so did them both.
Heyy, thanks man! lappreciate it!

Hi folks

I've dropped a new tool into the MuLib inbox :)

This tool is based on a typical 3 band mixer console channel strip EQ. The noise generator is for reference really. Its a shame there's no pink noise option though.

Have a play.

hope it might be useful for some of you.

Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aka Midland Synthetics

HI Steve, I have put it in Mux Effects/FSM77 for you

Hey Steve thanks for sharing this :tu:

Thanks bibz1st for moving the MUX preset into the right folder!

Steve, don't you have all access to MuLib yet?

yep i have full access - forgot - lol
Aka Midland Synthetics

Steve - very cool in all its simplicity. Nice job. :wink:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “MUTOOLS”