MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
runaudio
KVRian
1169 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Post Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:14 pm

FSM77 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:20 pm
Hi folks

I've dropped a new tool into the MuLib inbox :)

This tool is based on a typical 3 band mixer console channel strip EQ. The noise generator is for reference really. Its a shame there's no pink noise option though.

Have a play.

hope it might be useful for some of you.

Steve
Little change now has pink noise added
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
FSM77
KVRist
109 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:49 am

Why doesn't your version open in my Mulab V7.7.4? I am running 32bit - is that the reason?
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

User avatar
FSM77
KVRist
109 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Solar String Machine MUX

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:59 am

Here's a new MUX synth based on the sound of Solina Strings

Just add some slow Phaser for instant Jarre etc

MuLib link below...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nQ9jF ... te0dfCKGCD

in use: https://soundcloud.com/galaxy_frog/stratosphere

Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FSM77 on Sat May 11, 2019 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

runaudio
KVRian
1169 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:02 pm

i done it in the new beta version

User avatar
FSM77
KVRist
109 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:06 pm

64bit? or 32bit?
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

runaudio
KVRian
1169 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:14 pm

64bit i can do it again in 7.7.4 version if you like

User avatar
FSM77
KVRist
109 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:35 pm

don't worry just tell me know where is the pink noise generator? or have you used a sample/waveform loop?
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

runaudio
KVRian
1169 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:03 pm

I Just took the pink noise from this patch it was made by Andreas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mutools
KVRAF
10274 posts since 24 Jun, 2008 from Europe

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:56 pm

MUX presets are independent from whether they're saved using MuLab / MUX 32 bit or 64 bit.
However please note that MUX presets saved with M8 cannot be opened in M7 due to changes in the file format.

User avatar
FSM77
KVRist
109 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Re: Solar String Machine MUX

Post Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:10 pm

FSM77 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:59 am
Here's a new MUX synth based on the sound of Solina Strings

Just add some slow Phaser for instant Jarre etc

MuLib link below...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nQ9jF ... te0dfCKGCD

in use: https://soundcloud.com/galaxy_frog/stratosphere

Steve
Last edited by FSM77 on Sat May 11, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

User avatar
Jimp_music
KVRist
100 posts since 21 Nov, 2017 from India

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:53 am

Hello everyone, Ive made a MUX synth called SHVM, check it out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhgKY7W ... oA-cqNnGXp

SHVM - https://drive.google.com/open?id=18AiTP ... oRN-_4hDB-

Let me know what you guys think about it!!! 8) :lol:

SparkySpark
KVRAF
1716 posts since 30 Aug, 2004 from Lancaster, UK

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:51 am

Jimp_music wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:53 am
Hello everyone, Ive made a MUX synth called SHVM, check it out!!

Let me know what you guys think about it!!! 8) :lol:
Hej Jimp,

Very nice! Good job on the vid and the music too. :clap:

I think that as you said, your synth does practically everything that a standard synth is supposed to do. It's also very clearly and logically laid out. Your synth really shows off the strengths of the MUX framework.
Person 1: Say a number between 1 and 10.
Computer scientist: There is no number between 1 and 10.
Go MuLab!

User avatar
Jimp_music
KVRist
100 posts since 21 Nov, 2017 from India

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 am

SparkySpark wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:51 am
Jimp_music wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:53 am
Hello everyone, Ive made a MUX synth called SHVM, check it out!!

Let me know what you guys think about it!!! 8) :lol:
Hej Jimp,

Very nice! Good job on the vid and the music too. :clap:

I think that as you said, your synth does practically everything that a standard synth is supposed to do. It's also very clearly and logically laid out. Your synth really shows off the strengths of the MUX framework.
Hej Sparky!! Yes that was what I was exactly looking to make and hear from the community.

Any suggestions tho? Any scope for improvements , any addition? Just trying to make a solid Mux Panel..😁

norm.henson.jr
KVRer
5 posts since 25 Nov, 2012

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:51 pm

Here's an attempt at a dubstep style bass made entirely in Mulab.

Audio Example
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WJ8J5 ... hLRnUSlhYf

MUX Patch
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eGKAJ ... XwfPO_jr8j
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Jimp_music
KVRist
100 posts since 21 Nov, 2017 from India

Re: MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Post Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:50 am

norm.henson.jr wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:51 pm
Here's an attempt at a dubstep style bass made entirely in Mulab.

Audio Example
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WJ8J5 ... hLRnUSlhYf

MUX Patch
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eGKAJ ... XwfPO_jr8j
Heyy, thats great. Clean, precise and powerfull. Ill check it out now!!

Return to “MUTOOLS”