MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please report that false positive to Google.

MUX presets do not contain any executable code, only data.

Sure. Still I would recommend trying to patch/workaround or temporarily move the file out in the meantime to avoid discouragement to participate in this great initiative.

Any combination of data bytes that are coincidentally the same as some virus pattern may be reported as dangerous. It's practically impossible to avoid that. Of course this not only applies to MuTools data.

All true. Anyway, real happy with the community lib, hope it becomes as big as the ones for fixed architectures like synth1/dexed. The mux system is really elegant.

Given it's not an executable but a MUX preset, that shows how much care you have to take with any virus checking.

Could you be so kind as to give me nessesary permissions to upload some 11 muclips and 2 muprojects to the MuLib? i sent one of the projects at MuUsers email by the name of Birds in Mulab. :wink:

Did you get this sorted? If not, drop me a PM with your Google account details.

Sorry, it's ok, i'm emailing with Jimp about this and giving him MuLib permissions. Thx for following up pljones.

Big thanks to you all!! i will be posting some stuff there very soon! Hope you guys like it!

Can someone give me inbox capabilities please? I've got a few nicemux synths to share :phones:
Aka Midland Synthetics

Thanks FSM-77 - all that were there now up:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10o1CO ... l6V5rFLZFz

In CARS, does negative depth on the filter envelope do anything, BTW?

Hi all,

I've submitted a new synth called Pulsar with various patches. Look in the FSM-77 folder.

Thanks for permissions admin :)

More mux synths on the way

Steve
Aka Midland Synthetics

Re pljones question about negative filter envelope values:-
Negative amounts tend to deepen the effect of the filter. I could have restricted the amount from 0% to 100% but I like to keep the option for a deeper envelope with a harder bite if you require it :)
Aka Midland Synthetics

Ah, okay - I didn't hear anything in my quick test but I'd fiddled with a lot of settings before that, so might have made it have little effect on the negative side.

Return to “MUTOOLS”