Mulab 8

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good to hear you are making progress Jo!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Real time TS for tracks and sampler. Good news!
Keeping an eye on this topic... ;)

SparkySpark wrote:Good to hear you are making progress Jo!
+1

I sympathise with your situation.
You are right, the focus should be on what's in there and not what isn't.
But... when what's not in there hinders productivity, what then?

Don't take it the wrong way though. I'm keeping close eye on M8, may well purchase as like how M7 works.
:hihi: :lol:

Too many Windows by mux editing ..

Are You thinking about GUI changes ?

markuc wrote:Too many Windows by mux editing ..
How would you organize it?
Are You thinking about GUI changes ?
To answer this question: Yes of course the GUI will continue to evolve.

How about a tabbed window for containing All mux windows? And like firefox, you could drag a tab out to form new window. Thus allowing separate windows and tabbed windows at same time. Everyone's happy! ;-)
:hihi: :lol:

That's indeed an interesting option. It's already on the wishlist. Thx.

An interested small option is also to save and open many mulab project in one time...(like open/save a list)
And also to have more that one region loop will be terrible !
But for now great an solid job jo !

Thx!

(Or and) loop beetwin markers...

Getting any closer to Shareing a version yet ?

Yes, each day is a day closer. I know this may sound a bit abstract, especially as you don't see any of the internal progress here, but it is the reality. Eventhough i can't give a concrete estimation yet, i can tell you that i'm almost in the last phase of the core R&D which is consolidating and finalizing all that core R&D. It means streamlining all the core R&D to the practical user pov. The reason i can't give a time estimation yet is because i don't know yet 100% for sure that there will not be any practical bottlenecks when using the new M8 features in a real music creation workflow. And as long as i'm not sure enough i think it does not make sense to publish an estimation. Feel free to ask me the same question again in a month. That should make a serious difference. I eagerly hope so as much as you.

mutools wrote:Yes, each day is a day closer. I know this may sound a bit abstract, especially as you don't see any of the internal progress here, but it is the reality. Eventhough i can't give a concrete estimation yet, i can tell you that i'm almost in the last phase of the core R&D which is consolidating and finalizing all that core R&D. It means streamlining all the core R&D to the practical user pov. The reason i can't give a time estimation yet is because i don't know yet 100% for sure that there will not be any practical bottlenecks when using the new M8 features in a real music creation workflow. And as long as i'm not sure enough i think it does not make sense to publish an estimation. Feel free to ask me the same question again in a month. That should make a serious difference. I eagerly hope so as much as you.
Thank you very much for your Reply your doing great keep it up i cant wait

mutools wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:58 pm Yes, each day is a day closer. I know this may sound a bit abstract, especially as you don't see any of the internal progress here, but it is the reality. Eventhough i can't give a concrete estimation yet, i can tell you that i'm almost in the last phase of the core R&D which is consolidating and finalizing all that core R&D. It means streamlining all the core R&D to the practical user pov. The reason i can't give a time estimation yet is because i don't know yet 100% for sure that there will not be any practical bottlenecks when using the new M8 features in a real music creation workflow. And as long as i'm not sure enough i think it does not make sense to publish an estimation. Feel free to ask me the same question again in a month. That should make a serious difference. I eagerly hope so as much as you.

That's a very sensible response Jo, :tu:

It will be done when it's done. Respect! :)

Return to “MUTOOLS”