65 posts since 14 Nov, 2016 from Italy

Post Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:07 am

Ok, thank you

Suono & Computer
KVRist

Re: Mulab 8

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:25 am

According to you, the idea of creating a sampler (MuSampla, for example) that can load directly from a server (website) internet of FLAC audio files or compressed without loss of data can be a good idea?

pljones
KVRAF
6410 posts since 8 Feb, 2003 from London, UK

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:21 pm

The internet isn't (and probably will never be) fast enough to make this a sensible option. You'd need to download them to local storage for use.

If you mean "can I make an instrument that includes a set of samples available on the internet?" then that's a different matter.

Suono & Computer
KVRist

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:14 pm

Thanks, I mean something similar to MixCraft ... where you look for the name of the sample (audio file) from the freesound.org site and then download it into the DAW as an audio file, only that instead of downloading it as audio files, you can download it directly to ' internal sampler, maybe even with the possibility of automatically mapped it...
Last edited by Suono & Computer on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Michael L
KVRAF
2543 posts since 25 Jan, 2014 from the End of the World as we Knowit

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:54 pm

^^^ You can set up your browser preference so it downloads to your sample folder; then open the file in your sampler of choice: https://www.mutools.com/info/docs/commo ... owser.html

Suono & Computer
KVRist

Post Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:10 am

OK, thank you. I noticed that almost all the audio & Midi software work stations have a timeline that starts at 0 (left) without leaving any second of empty space. Do you think it would be useful to have a gap of about three seconds before the timeline starts? An empty space that then becomes effective in rendering. Thank you.

Return to “MUTOOLS”