Best daw poll results

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you all for voting for MuLab :tu:

Eager and very motivated to push it to a higher level !!

"Prev Page 1 of 21 Next"

No fckn thank you! Why do sites do this? I immediately close websites when I see this crap. That or the, Oh your using adblock. No problem. Theirs only a hundred other sites right after yours in google search results.

OreoSplitter wrote:Page 1 of 21
It's actually only one page-- click the arrow and the text quickly changes, but it doesn't load a new page.

It's nice to see MuLab well-ranked, which will attract more "passionate users" to this Forum who value "a simple, no-clutter interface" with "a powerful modular sound system under the hood" as MusicRadar says.
Last edited by Michael L on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Well done Jo, that's a decent result in a very competitive list of daws!

chuckwood wrote:Well done Jo, that's a decent result in a very competitive list of daws!
+1 :tu:

Yes place 13 is not bad at all, especially on a list where FL Studio wins. :)

Also worth noting is that all DAWs above MuLab (except for the discount price of Reaper) have rather hefty price tags so it's really fighting with the "big boys".

Congratulations Jo!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

I'd also like to congratulate! I did my votes and next time I hope for top-10 ;-)
MuLab is one of the view DAWs, that not only can handle audio but also MIDI in a proper way. But please consider in further development, that the mentioned "under-the-hood-sound-system" is great, but a DAW should be a composing tool ... ;-)
You know: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=477369

Return to “MUTOOLS”