Project keeps crashing

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutools wrote:I surely want to support turning those into 100% MuLab tracks. If you have any questions, just ask!
Can do !
I think I'm gonna do Forest II first, probably.
Also known as: Pink Mayo.

I'd suggest Precursor.

mutools wrote:I'd suggest Precursor.
Hmm, yes, I think I could do that one. One problem, though, the main guitar sound you hear in it isn't mine. It's actually one of the few instances of sound design that I didn't put together. :L
But, it was from a free VST, so it could probably work. I'll get to it in a bit !
If not that one, then You're Dead would probably be good too. If i remember correctly, most of the sound design was mine. I wanted to do Forest II because 95% of it was my sound design, but the jungle stuff is probably better suited for a demo project, yes ?

Yes i think the rhythmic tracks will get more attention.
About the guitar: Check out the "Power Guitar" in the factory library. Is that a good one for Precursor?

mutools wrote:Yes i think the rhythmic tracks will get more attention.
About the guitar: Check out the "Power Guitar" in the factory library. Is that a good one for Precursor?
Well, the guitar you hear in it is a real guitar, I recorded it myself. I'm talking about the weird instrument that plays throughout it. It kinda sounds like a guitar, but not quite ? I mean that one. It's listed as a guitar in the VST.

Do you have that sound separately? Can you post / email a sample of it so i can hear it?

mutools wrote:Do you have that sound separately? Can you post / email a sample of it so i can hear it?
https://soundcloud.com/the-sunners/temporary-upload This thing.
The more I listen to it, the more I think "this really does not sound like a guitar"

Sounds like a guitar to me. (snip of funk guitar)
You wrote it's made with a free VST, which one is that? Which program number?
I wonder: that temporary upload above, is that a single note playing the original sound of that VST or is it the rendered sequence?
Of course all these questions would be answered if i could play the MuProject itself ;)

mutools wrote:Sounds like a guitar to me. (snip of funk guitar)
You wrote it's made with a free VST, which one is that? Which program number?
I wonder: that temporary upload above, is that a single note playing the original sound of that VST or is it the rendered sequence?
Of course all these questions would be answered if i could play the MuProject itself ;)
It's the rendered sequence, I can render out the individual notes if needed. And it was made with Moody Sampler.

So that sample is part of the factory sound set of Moody Sampler free plan?
What's the sound name?

mutools wrote:So that sample is part of the factory sound set of Moody Sampler free plan?
What's the sound name?

Yes, it's part of the free plan, and the title of the inst is "AL_elc stacatto chords"

What about this:

Remake "Precursor" so it's a pure MuLab project that sounds as good or better as the original, eventually with exception of that Moody Sampler stacatto chords sound.
If you can't find a good replacement for that VST sample sound, then pls share the MuProject here at the forum or email it to me, whatever you prefer, then we / i can try to find a good replacement for that last VST sound.

Sounds good to you?

Of course ! I'll get to it in a bit. I'm excited. I won't do it right this moment because I just woke up 5 minutes ago :L

Return to “MUTOOLS”