My mulabs v5.5.1 seems to crash every now & again... THIS time won't load my session! HELP!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For some reason I will be in a session in mulabs and even when I see the meter really low for processing, the program will just crash and I get the notification that mulabs quit unexpectedly. Don't know if its the version or what but this was recently installed just 4 months ago.

Reason I am actually posting about this hear now is that it has been reoccurring through out many versions 3-5. And this evening I have now completely lost a song/ track that I was nearly finished with (which is upsetting but Ill deal if it will never load again, many songs to be made but it was a favorite), A few questions though... anyway to get the session to load up again? It shows in my saved audio sessions, yet when I go to click on it, I get an error message saying: couldn't open session. Then it opens a blank session with the title of the track listed, yet blank. THEN, I go to click file> open> select the file> it opens with same error... this time, will show the individual tracks (except the last 5 tracks) but not play anything?
Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 10.58.36 PM.png
Additional questions: is performance better in Mulabs 7? Anyone else have these issues of the program crashing periodically even when there isn't much going on at the time? Have you any recommendations in my settings for mulabs or even settings on my iMac w/ macOS 10.12?

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I use MuLab 7.7.4 on OSX 10.11 and it never crashes. All those problems should disappear when you update MuLab to the current version 7, because OSX 10.12 is no longer compatible with the older API (you know how OSX is!) MuLab 7 also has a LOT of new features and optimizations. You will be very happy you did!

To update your old sessions/projects to Mulab 7 see the Docs:
https://www.mutools.comm/info/docs/mula ... jects.html
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “MUTOOLS”