Cubase - Scrolling and selecting in submenus not working

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

In Cubase, scrolling and selecting items in the drop down menus is not functioning. I am unable to scroll or select and option. (ie. Editing MIDI Controller > Selecting a MIDI CC to assign).

I verified this functionality and Bitwig and it is working fine.
I have the most updated version 7.7.4 of Mux Modular.

Mac or Windows?

This is over 2 years old, but I've been having the same issue for a while. I'm using the current Mux Modular 8.6.24, but have had the same issue on version 7. I'm currently on Cubase 10.5.20 for Mac Catalina 10.15.7, and it's happened on previous versions of both those. It seems the drop down menus don't receive the mouse clicks and keyboard actions (cursor up/down). For example, if I choose "Options" menu in "MIDI Controller Map" window, a menu pops up with "Add Mapping" and "Delete All" listed. I cannot choose anything in the menu at this point. If I click outside the menu, it goes away, but I have no way of selecting the menu items. It also happens in the "Parameters Map" window. Most other menus work correctly but I need these mapping functions.
PastedGraphic-1.png
Using Mux in Blue Cat Patchwork works fine, and those menus are clickable. That made me think it might be Cubase, but I have a very long list of plugins in Cubase and don't have the same issue with any of them. Still, I tried the Steinberg forum first with no luck. I also created a basic account on my Mac that is clean, but logging into that made no difference and those Mux menus still don't function.

Any ideas of what it might be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Feels like an odd case of incompatibility between cubase for mac and mux. Difficult to research, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Return to “MUTOOLS”