Show your MuLab Project

Official support for: mutools.com
Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 am

Hey bady,added sub bas with 120 hz,and made some changes,now it sounds so cool.Check it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9_VGLxNGI

Jimp_music
KVRist
44 posts since 21 Nov, 2017 from India

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:21 pm

https://youtu.be/rIE0PVdc2-Y?t=5990

An Attempt at DnB, look for the time stamp in thr comments.
:arrow: :phones:

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Jimp_music wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:21 pm
https://youtu.be/rIE0PVdc2-Y?t=5990

An Attempt at DnB, look for the time stamp in thr comments.
Sounds cool.U should listen beats of my drunk neighbour,he whole day make beats,beatbox,so DNB is not for me,bored of it : (

User avatar
sl23
KVRian
1427 posts since 28 Mar, 2008 from U.K.

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Can you guess the samples from No.6?
https://youtu.be/Pct2j7dF74U
Live for an ideal and leave no place in the mind for anything else.

- MuLab and MuX Patches
- SyMenu -

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:40 am

Jimp can u create songs like this https://youtu.be/x0NmmHHpnIM Still working on

User avatar
Bady89
KVRist
54 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:40 am

Raph-T wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 am
Hey bady,added sub bas with 120 hz,and made some changes,now it sounds so cool.Check it
Hmm , have checked it, but i don´t hear any difference, my Subwoofer also do Nothing xD

EDIT: Sorry my Subwoofer was not plugged in :o , have plugged it in , sounds very good now to me :)
Last edited by Bady89 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bady89
KVRist
54 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 am

Jimp_music wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:21 pm
An Attempt at DnB, look for the time stamp in thr comments.
This is Awesome

It really Sound like DnB

Jimp_music
KVRist
44 posts since 21 Nov, 2017 from India

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:32 am

Bady89 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 am
Jimp_music wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:21 pm
An Attempt at DnB, look for the time stamp in thr comments.
This is Awesome

It really Sound like DnB
Thanks m8! I livestream everyother day and on the weekends, you'd be welcome to join!
:arrow: :phones:

User avatar
FSM77
KVRist
101 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN434oICAKg

A remastered version of a track now using only MuLab Mux synths and effects on each track.
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:12 pm

FSM77 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:07 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN434oICAKg

A remastered version of a track now using only MuLab Mux synths and effects on each track.
Wow,sounds cool,we could collab for making some synthwave

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:32 am

sl23 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:57 pm
Can you guess the samples from No.6?
https://youtu.be/Pct2j7dF74U
Didnot find,maybe u tell.Btw nice samples.From where downloaded those vocal samples?

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:33 am

Bady now i can hear lowest highest frequencies,bought a bit better headset : ) https://raph-t.bandcamp.com/track/veridis-quo

User avatar
FSM77
KVRist
101 posts since 9 Feb, 2016

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:38 am

Raph-T wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:12 pm
FSM77 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:07 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN434oICAKg

A remastered version of a track now using only MuLab Mux synths and effects on each track.
Wow,sounds cool,we could collab for making some synthwave
Yes of course are you on Gmail?
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:44 am

FSM77 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:38 am
Raph-T wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:12 pm
FSM77 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:07 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN434oICAKg

A remastered version of a track now using only MuLab Mux synths and effects on each track.
Wow,sounds cool,we could collab for making some synthwave
Yes of course are you on Gmail?
yes,tarverdiyevrafael@gmail.com

User avatar
sl23
KVRian
1427 posts since 28 Mar, 2008 from U.K.

Re: Show your MuLab Project

Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Raph-T wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:32 am
sl23 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:57 pm
Can you guess the samples from No.6?
https://youtu.be/Pct2j7dF74U
Didnot find,maybe u tell.Btw nice samples.From where downloaded those vocal samples?
Star Wars Episode 4 A New Hope
Late in the film when Luke confronts Vader.
Vader: Ben never told you who your real father was... I am your Father
Luke: Nooo...
Vader: Search your feelings you know it to be true... It Is your destiny... Join me and we can rule the galaxy as Father and Son...

Something like that anyway ;)
Live for an ideal and leave no place in the mind for anything else.

- MuLab and MuX Patches
- SyMenu -

Return to “MUTOOLS”