Mutools Mulabs new design?

Official support for: mutools.com
Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Post Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:51 am

I found Chinese clone of mutools mulab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rexDZBBw8dU
:)

fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
12994 posts since 5 Jun, 2012

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:49 pm

What does clone mean? Hacked and modified version?

User avatar
dakkra
KVRian
867 posts since 4 Oct, 2012 from Utah

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Yeah, no.

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:32 pm

fluffy_little_something wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:49 pm
What does clone mean? Hacked and modified version?
Modified version

cloudspell
KVRist
64 posts since 5 Jan, 2016

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:25 am

I was disturbed by that Master Track :3

runaudio
KVRian
1148 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 am

dont like the skin its just pink and am sure jo will have this own idea on how hes wants it too look but for now in think he will keep it the same

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 am

runaudio wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 am
dont like the skin its just pink and am sure jo will have this own idea on how hes wants it too look but for now in think he will keep it the same
U dont understand that every new release need new breath,modern colour scheme with shiny colours not with dead colours.Just look at how tracktion daw looks,best colour scheme coz shiny,fl studio changed its colours from dead to alive,to shiny,new release should not only based on codes

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:38 am

cloudspell wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:25 am
I was disturbed by that Master Track :3
Mastering in other soft,so dont be worry

Raph-T
KVRist
68 posts since 28 Nov, 2017

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:44 am

Raph-T wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 am
runaudio wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 am
dont like the skin its just pink and am sure jo will have this own idea on how hes wants it too look but for now in think he will keep it the same
U dont understand that every new release need new breath,modern colour scheme with shiny colours not with dead colours.Just look at how tracktion daw looks,best colour scheme coz shiny,fl studio changed its colours from dead to alive,to shiny,new release should not only based on codes.Btw u cant feel beauty ot that colour scheme if dont use it.People are ready to pay me for that colour scheme,but even if u pay me 1 billion dollar i will not give u that colour scheme

cloudspell
KVRist
64 posts since 5 Jan, 2016

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:38 pm

Raph-T wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 am
runaudio wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:32 am
dont like the skin its just pink and am sure jo will have this own idea on how hes wants it too look but for now in think he will keep it the same
U dont understand that every new release need new breath,modern colour scheme with shiny colours not with dead colours.Just look at how tracktion daw looks,best colour scheme coz shiny,fl studio changed its colours from dead to alive,to shiny,new release should not only based on codes
Yup this is good I hope that Joe doesn't change the overall feel of Mulab. I just like the idea of I can make music with just one screen it feels so clean and focus on my work easily.

vanhaze
KVRist
244 posts since 23 Oct, 2004

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:51 am

U dont understand that every new release need new breath,modern colour scheme with shiny colours not with dead colours.Just look at how tracktion daw looks,best colour scheme coz shiny,fl studio changed its colours from dead to alive,to shiny,new release should not only based on codes

I am afraid this is all highly subjective and thus disccusion about these subjective things leads to nowhere.
Personally, i don't like Waveform's GUI and i also don't like shiny colors.
My favo DAW GUI is Logic's GUI, but i can imagine others may find this awfully looking; too much grey, too depressive.
I pretty like Mulab's GUI just as is and so i don't need to have it changed in a new release.
Again: this is just my personal two cents.

Warm Regards.
Rob van Hees

pquenin
KVRian
596 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from france

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:35 pm

I don't think it's a modified version. Just a regular version with edited colors (you can do this in Mulab) and a frequency spectrum analyser module dragged in the lower right corner...

mfkne
KVRist
269 posts since 17 Sep, 2004 from Good Old Germany

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:41 pm

pquenin wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:35 pm
I don't think it's a modified version. Just a regular version with edited colors (you can do this in Mulab) and a frequency spectrum analyser module dragged in the lower right corner...
correct

SparkySpark
KVRian
1362 posts since 30 Aug, 2004 from Skövde, Sweden

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:11 am

vanhaze wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:51 am
U dont understand that every new release need new breath,modern colour scheme with shiny colours not with dead colours.Just look at how tracktion daw looks,best colour scheme coz shiny,fl studio changed its colours from dead to alive,to shiny,new release should not only based on codes

I am afraid this is all highly subjective and thus disccusion about these subjective things leads to nowhere.
Personally, i don't like Waveform's GUI and i also don't like shiny colors.
My favo DAW GUI is Logic's GUI, but i can imagine others may find this awfully looking; too much grey, too depressive.
I pretty like Mulab's GUI just as is and so i don't need to have it changed in a new release.
Again: this is just my personal two cents.

Warm Regards.
Agreeing with all. One thing's for sure: MuLab is very easy on the eyes, so the colour scheme is pleasant to work with.
Making music is a nine-to-five job:
From 9 PM to 5 AM.
Go MuLab!

pquenin
KVRian
596 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from france

Re: Mutools Mulabs new design?

Post Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:11 am

...and it can be customised if needed

Return to “MUTOOLS”