Mackie control support

Official support for: mutools.com
joelopizar
KVRer
3 posts since 4 Jan, 2019

Post Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:29 pm

I dont know if its bcuz is the demo version or not but I was demoing Mulab 7 Got the midi situation working nice...but cant see how to link my behringer x touch via Mackie control. Is this feature :pray: available or has not been implemented at all?

mutools
KVRAF
9633 posts since 24 Jun, 2008 from Europe

Re: Mackie control support

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:52 am

MuLab has no specific support for hardware controllers. MuLab does support MIDI controllers so anything that is MIDI controllable is supported.

joelopizar
KVRer

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:42 am

Oh damn. so that means my X touch will not work because thats Mackie control and if I use it as midi controller whats gonna do is use every button, fader , touch sensitive parameters to trigger midi cc only....like a pad controller basically.

joelopizar
KVRer

Post Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:44 am

Well, thanks for replying anyways. I was really falling in love the Mulab.☺️

gruberman
KVRist
241 posts since 30 Aug, 2002

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:23 am

Any chance of implementing Mackie Control in the future?
I5-8600K, Focusrite Scarlet Solo v2, Studio One 4 PRO, Maschine Jam, Arturia Keylab 49 Essential.

Michael L
KVRAF
2478 posts since 25 Jan, 2014 from the End of the World as we Knowit

Post Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:19 am

You could give it a try - wiggle a parameter and a controller knob, to see if it maps https://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/u ... llers.html
Also, because Mackie sends hex and MuLab uses keyboard shortcuts that are hex, you might be able to do the same thing with keyboard shortcuts (choose a Keyboard Shortcut, and push a button) https://www.mutools.com/info/docs/commo ... tcuts.html
Finally, IIRC X Touch gives you the choice of Mackie, HUI and midi so you have those options
I don't use Mackie control protocol myself, but users often map their DAW using it..

Return to “MUTOOLS”